JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Love the game it has a "A struggle with Sin" "Peasant's Quest" vibe while being its own thing. Can't wait for more.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
It would be an interesting twist if Queen Valeria is Isabella's real mother, or if Isabella goes to the dark side "evil grin"

Reactions: iainmore

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
I like your evil genius.
another twist if Isabella's mother was the sister of Queen Valeria, and the Queen's plot is to get her niece back. Niece or daughter that would still be cool. It would had another temptation for Isabella. Isabella could learn the truth and then make a rash choice

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Hi, I wanted to tell that the update is almost finished. High-tier patrons will get the link in one or two days, more polished version will be released for the rest of patrons a week later. Two weeks later I will give link to the update on F95.
View attachment 1971328
Awesome. I was so excited for the continuation of this cool game. btw, here is a neat plot twist idea. Isabella is Queen Valeria's real daughter, or Isabella's mother was Valeria's sister. Perhaps a future route where Isabella goes to the dark side to use a Star Wars anology "evil grin". Your characters are so cool.That is why it would be fun to see Isabella on Queen Valeria's side. It is good to be bad. Cheers.

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
Guys, I need your help. Does anyone have a save file here that enabled the panty thief line?

1660670867652.png

If not, is it possible to enable it through editing the save files?

3.70 star(s) 40 Votes