zergos

Jan 3, 2018
renpy version of this game would be exceptional.
Perfect game but many routes and lots of walking.

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
Got black screen after king gets poisoned scene.
The menu is still visible so it's not a crash.
Here's my save, would be kewl if someone could fix please

Reactions: Gudil

OneRow

Nov 1, 2019
I've lost my save slots. Could someone give a full save till the latest update end please (including both routes)?
Maybe a bit too late, but my full save it is.
And sorry in advance, I don't remember what choice I made.

the skull options what do they mean?
It's "temper" I think. A state you can check in the menu. For now states seems have no actual impact.

Got black screen after king gets poisoned scene.
The menu is still visible so it's not a crash.
Here's my save, would be kewl if someone could fix please
Sorry, don't know how to helpo_O

#DarkLove....Could you tell when is the next release?????
I'm not dev, but usually 3 months an update, so the next release date probably would be July, I'm not sure though.

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
Hmm. And what kind of butterfly is this?)) It seems that there were no such things in the previous content of the game ;)

HammerU89

Jan 13, 2019
Tried this game and wanted to like it for the models alone but this is one of the most tiresome games I've played in awhile. Go here go there find this person wait it's over there crap the doors not opening ect ect ect.

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
Tried this game and wanted to like it for the models alone but this is one of the most tiresome games I've played in awhile. Go here go there find this person wait it's over there crap the doors not opening ect ect ect.
Is it a tedious game? An unexpected verdict, as for me. You probably haven't played the game "Hermione and the magic of love". Try it, and then make such a verdict)

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
Moan whine bitch moan whine whine whine. Get a life!!!!!! You could be in the front lines in a war. Then you would have something to bitch about.

3.70 star(s) 40 Votes