Dark_Love

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2019
As far as I understood from the game, it is currently disabled and does not work. therefore, it is not displayed. And a passionate kiss does not work, because there is no content for its implementation.
That's not true.
good to know now, can not kiss passionately with Isabella due to lack of Intimacy points. "sad face"
Is there a walkthrough for the right questions to get Intimacy Points?, the other stats like desire,indecency have the symbols next to questions,but not intimacy. I am unable to obtain any Intimacy points,thus can not kiss passionately and the like.
You need to fullfill two conditions:
1) Chapel scene - choose to pray instead of talking with Tristan 2) Fight in Juwete - don't tease her, so Philip can visit Cathedral with Isabella.
How to find locations easily ? its very hard.please help me
Press 'M' so you can check Map for Royal Castle or Military Camp.
Hi everybody. I need help.
I started playing the game few days ago and I'm just arrived at the scene in the bedroom where Isabella dreams about Philipp after Luna's lullaby effect. Unfortunately the scene animation freezes continuously and the image remains still. Is there any way to correct the error? thank you
There's an option to skip animations. In Isabella's room you can find a shining dot. Enable the right option.

phoenixfenice

Jun 12, 2019
That's not true.

You need to fullfill two conditions:
1) Chapel scene - choose to pray instead of talking with Tristan 2) Fight in Juwete - don't tease her, so Philip can visit Cathedral with Isabella.

Press 'M' so you can check Map for Royal Castle or Military Camp.

There's an option to skip animations. In Isabella's room you can find a shining dot. Enable the right option.
Thanks Dark_Love. I already tried with skip animation option but it didn't work. However I've fix the problem setting the compatibility of game for windows 8 and in this way the animation works properly. Thanks again and Great Game!

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
This game is amazing, Does Isabella go to the dark side, or does her personality change from her naive damsel in distress persona to the complete opposite of a damsel in distress?. Definately prefer Isabella over Philip. Cheers to a great story. Wish all RPGM Games were this good.

shiva12

Dec 20, 2019
Story is going deep in chapter 3. New characters looks good on Philip's update. Emotional moments in the story was really good. Chapter 3 1st update (0.8) took the story to next level. Ending was really good and Emotional moment for me. Good work Dark Love.
It's good see Isabella getting bolder each update. I am loving her transformation :love:. I am hoping she will become more dominant in each update.
About Isabella and Cassius scene in this update.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I am exited to see what's next in the story. I think next Philip's update is going to be interesting.
share save files

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Story is going deep in chapter 3. New characters looks good on Philip's update. Emotional moments in the story was really good. Chapter 3 1st update (0.8) took the story to next level. Ending was really good and Emotional moment for me. Good work Dark Love.
It's good see Isabella getting bolder each update. I am loving her transformation :love:. I am hoping she will become more dominant in each update.
About Isabella and Cassius scene in this update.
I am exited to see what's next in the story. I think next Philip's update is going to be interesting.
Dark_Love Can you answer me about the spoiler :LOL:? I really like to know and I am very much interested :)

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Is Isabella an actual Goddess?. And Chapter 3 The Plot seems to really get interesting, it does not give the impression its the last chapter,due to the political intrigue of Valeria and her plans. It comes accross as if things are just picking up. The Story is so engaging,do not want it to end,plus want to see Isabella become more of a lioness and less naive helpless princess. Cheers.

OneRow

Nov 1, 2019
Glad you have created patreon;).
It has been a long time since I played it last time, really excited.
Great update as always!:giggle:

Last edited:
Reactions: blasterexile

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Let's say Isabella will have a chance to show her dominant side with some characters. That applies to female characters as well. I wouldn't say Cassius was that much dominated by her. ;) He allowed her to go as far as wanted.
I hoped Cassius would be one of them :), but it's ok I understand.
I am eagerly waiting for Isabella to show her dominant side with other characters :love:

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
I hoped Cassius would be one of them :), but it's ok I understand.
I am eagerly waiting for Isabella to show her dominant side with other characters :love:
I agree, No more little mis helpless naive princess please. Time for her to be a lioness temptress "succubus" "wink"

Reactions: Gamesstar

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
I'm personally all for naive and helpless princess. It fits her character much better than sudden dominatrix aproach
I agree at the the first couple chapters but.after that, I mean time to grow up, Isabella time to be a lioness not a lamb .Character growth.

Reactions: Gamesstar

awsomerc@123

Jun 29, 2020
hey can someone Give the decision chart dark love Posted on the pateron... It will be so helpful to play the game..

Please any one Send me that decision chart

3.80 star(s) 39 Votes