Dark_Love

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2019
So basically most of the content will be for players who go with cheating/corruption route and people who choose the loyal/romance route will not get very much content?
I would not go that far. There's a line between having some influence on game's content and dictating entire's game direction.
Great update as always. Princess has the prettiest model I've seen and it's really interesting to read. Ofc I'd be all for going all female protag but dev's vision is important. Awesome you opened patreon - I will surely support at some point. I'd improve it grafically (some busts to reward tiers and maybe some preview pictures) but it's a good start. Discord channel with more direct contat with your fanbase would be really handy imo. Can't wait for the next update and wish you best.
I know what you're talking about. My patreon account was created with the speed of light becasue of upcoming update. Now that I have more time, I will try to improve it.
next update will be isabella or philip story?
Most likely about Philip - I have an idea how to push characters in more naughty storylines.
I am 50% sold on the castle idea... if you've visited any medieval castle you know it is going to be big, confusing, and pretty time-confusing to move through.
No, what grinds my tedious gears is that there is a lot of running around for what is really a big linear segment. I'd probably like the castle a lot more if the dev added Isabella events all over the place, with multiple LVs and all. The map is good, but it is not being put to full use yet.
That's something I would like to implement in the future.

Reactions: RCC14

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
This game is fantastic, are there any similar games with moral choices that can be recommended?

SirPEEPEE

May 10, 2018
i have reached the part where philip and isabelle were suppose to announce their marriage cut scene, but all that came out after the cutscene was just a complete black screen, is there a fix for that?

Dark_Love

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2019
i have reached the part where philip and isabelle were suppose to announce their marriage cut scene, but all that came out after the cutscene was just a complete black screen, is there a fix for that?
You're probably using old save. A long time ago I was giving a chance to save the game before the last scene from the update. That was a mistake, becasue it casued many bugs similar to yours once newer update was releasing. What to do now? Use save made before your last save. It will work as it should.

Reactions: JaszMan

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
You're probably using old save. A long time ago I was giving a chance to save the game before the last scene from the update. That was a mistake, becasue it casued many bugs similar to yours once newer update was releasing. What to do now? Use save made before your last save. It will work as it should.
how do you get Relationship Intimacy Points?. So far I can only get Fair Maiden,Temptress and Prince Charming points, but not Relationship points.

sa2222

Jul 10, 2020
I don't see why the map is such an issue for people. I don't think it's that hard once you get used to the surroundings.
I'm still enjoying the game - and damn that elf for cock blocking the baron!
My only wish would be a more open game and not as linear. For instance, I'd like to have the princess go tease or be fondled, tricked, and abused by characters like the librarian and the shopkeepers...kroll... people like that... the underdogs. I don't have much interest in cassius and phillips father but it seems obvious those will be her main romantic interests on the quest.

Reactions: RCC14 and Feedme 12

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
game is well done all characters are well done but i really want new path with some douch's or thugs or some black men for the female MC

Reactions: Adolfo

Dark_Love

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2019
how do you get Relationship Intimacy Points?. So far I can only get Fair Maiden,Temptress and Prince Charming points, but not Relationship points.
Check this post.
My only wish would be a more open game and not as linear. For instance, I'd like to have the princess go tease or be fondled, tricked, and abused by characters like the librarian and the shopkeepers...kroll... people like that... the underdogs. I don't have much interest in cassius and phillips father but it seems obvious those will be her main romantic interests on the quest.
I really want to 'open the game', but I need to reach certain point with main storyline. We're getting closer to it. As you can see I'm already creating interior maps for city of Asturia. That's part of my slow preparations for more non-linear approach. It won't happen within one update, though. As for male npc. Pascal and Croll will have their time to shine. Of course, not every character has the potential to be endgame material for Isabella.

Reactions: Gamesstar

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
I uploaded to 2 servers and started with the last one. Estimated time for upload: 8 hours (if nothing will crash on my computer).

There will be a large scene with Philip & Isabella which you can see, if you have at least 3 points of Relationship Intimacy lvl. Relationship Intimacy lvl was in the game since update v.04, but it was hidden stat. Since this update you can check your lvl in Menu->Status->Personality. There are 6 chances to gain Relationship Intimacy points.

1) Kiss Isabella with passion after first kiss +1
2) Convince Isabella to kiss you during scene in Marbella's house (Witch House in Port district) +1
3) After you reject Cassius proposal don't get closer with Tristan in Wine Cellar +1

If you didn't get those points there's a chance to get them in new update.

If you decided to continue fight with Juwete during scene with Victorian (and because of that didn't get Cathedral scene with Isabella) there will be a new interrogation scene with 3 questions. For each good answer there will be +1 point (3 points in total). To answer correctly third question it's required to have Isabella-Philip scene in the Castle Chapel.

Also, there's one big scene that changes dramatically depending on the choice during the fight with Juwete. I advice to prepare two saves to see both versions. It's worth it.
good to know now, can not kiss passionately with Isabella due to lack of Intimacy points. "sad face"

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Story is going deep in chapter 3. New characters looks good on Philip's update. Emotional moments in the story was really good. Chapter 3 1st update (0.8) took the story to next level. Ending was really good and Emotional moment for me. Good work Dark Love.
It's good see Isabella getting bolder each update. I am loving her transformation :love:. I am hoping she will become more dominant in each update.
About Isabella and Cassius scene in this update.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I am exited to see what's next in the story. I think next Philip's update is going to be interesting.

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
Check this post.

I really want to 'open the game', but I need to reach certain point with main storyline. We're getting closer to it. As you can see I'm already creating interior maps for city of Asturia. That's part of my slow preparations for more non-linear approach. It won't happen within one update, though. As for male npc. Pascal and Croll will have their time to shine. Of course, not every character has the potential to be endgame material for Isabella.
Thank you for this game , i really like everything so far this game is one of my fav games on this site , i like the two MC's and how you don't follow to Clichés but for the corruption path i hope we get for Isabella is different in the future as Cassius is really Likable and nice same as Philps' father they are good and charming in their way and i can see isabella falling in love with them they thing i want to see is having isabella Interact with some Low life peasants who only care about sex and corruption having path for her with men like this adds to the game as they said above me about the library and clothes shop npc's they good but not that great for the corruption aspect game is still early in development and u just opened patreon and thank god you did i will try and support you and i really hope if u do the time between updates declines or updates become bigger lol

Reactions: MWZonda and GGGanon

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Is there a walkthrough for the right questions to get Intimacy Points?, the other stats like desire,indecency have the symbols next to questions,but not intimacy. I am unable to obtain any Intimacy points,thus can not kiss passionately and the like.

Reactions: leg28 and Beowulf72

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I have experienced the same issue while playing the game in Win 7 but not while playing in Win 10......
I right-clicked the games .exe (or .app) and brought up 'properties' the max version of windows was 8. But I decided to dumb it down to XP with service pack 2. And it got rid of the blacked out spots.

I like how I have windows 10 and I can't set the games compatibility beyond windows 8. But changing the windows version did work thanx.

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
Is there a walkthrough for the right questions to get Intimacy Points?, the other stats like desire,indecency have the symbols next to questions,but not intimacy. I am unable to obtain any Intimacy points,thus can not kiss passionately and the like.
As far as I understood from the game, it is currently disabled and does not work. therefore, it is not displayed. And a passionate kiss does not work, because there is no content for its implementation.

phoenixfenice

Jun 12, 2019
Hi everybody. I need help.
I started playing the game few days ago and I'm just arrived at the scene in the bedroom where Isabella dreams about Philipp after Luna's lullaby effect. Unfortunately the scene animation freezes continuously and the image remains still. Is there any way to correct the error? thank you

3.80 star(s) 39 Votes