• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
Hi! Can someone help: How can i get "melted diamond" when preparing potion for speaking skull?
Has anyone answered this? I am at this same spot and have no idea on how to get the diamond. I keep going around the room, but the game only allows me to keep getting ingredients for the antidote.

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
Has anyone answered this? I am at this same spot and have no idea on how to get the diamond. I keep going around the room, but the game only allows me to keep getting ingredients for the antidote.
Never mind. The game wasn't allowing me to progress to the next scene for some reason. I had to close and restart the game to get it to progress.

Reactions: OneRow

Otacotora

Dec 6, 2016
You need to get out of the room, using the door below

Chilli Games

Apr 12, 2022
Really good game. Solid respect to the dev for being so passionate about his project. And yeah, more Isabelle's corruption scenes :D

OneRow

Nov 1, 2019
the save before Cassius in slut house pleassssssss.
I guess you mean "slum house" XD
so here you are, but sorry, I don't remember what choice I made in previous scene.

if you don't have file in slot #6, you need to save anything in that slot first and overwrite it with my file.
if you already have file in slot #6, back up your file first is recommended.

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
I think the multiple choice games should be renpy.It's too much trouble to try out all the options in rpg
Why is that? In RPGMV, you just save and try all the options for passing from this place. What does the game engine have to do with it at all.

sbss

Jun 16, 2021
be
Why is that? In RPGMV, you just save and try all the options for passing from this place. What does the game engine have to do with it at all.
because I don't know when will be a option and always miss the archive.by the way,do you have saves to share please

OneRow

Nov 1, 2019
how can I get this in game.
In the last scene with sigmund, don't drink and you will get this scene, which is comflict with sigmund and baron luis's scenes.

I think the multiple choice games should be renpy.It's too much trouble to try out all the options in rpg
Quick tip: you can press "w" to skip dialogues, but rpgm doesn't indentify dialogues whether you have seen or not, it's a shame.

I get you, renpy is better in presenting the story. I had the same thought in the games' first or second release, but I quickly saw something good on RPGM.
1.Darklove's selfmade assets are quite exquisite, which are different from anything I have already seen in some other RPGM games and make the roaming stage not so boring I think. The maps can replace some interlude rendering scene, which would be an advantage in a way.
2.It has a mature combat system and that's something dev want, although for now combat is quite simple and monotonous. It would be great to have a well-design combat system in the fantasy world I would say.

and honestly, after playing 9 updates, I think the game is great and worth my time to get uesd to the engine.

Last edited:

kumsing

Jul 30, 2021
I've lost my save slots. Could someone give a full save till the latest update end please (including both routes)?

sbss

Jun 16, 2021
In the last scene with sigmund, don't drink and you will get this scene, which is comflict with sigmund and baron luis's scenes.

Quick tip: you can press "w" to skip dialogues, but rpgm doesn't indentify dialogues whether you have seen or not, it's a shame.

I get you, renpy is better in presenting the story. I had the same thought in the games' first or second release, but I quickly saw something good on RPGM.
1.Darklove's selfmade assets are quite exquisite, which are different from anything I have already seen in some other RPGM games and make the roaming stage not so boring I think. The maps can replace some interlude rendering scene, which would be an advantage in a way.
2.It has a mature combat system and that's something dev want, although for now combat is quite simple and monotonous. It would be great to have a well-design combat system in the fantasy world I would say.

and honestly, after playing 9 updates, I think the game is great and worth my time to get uesd to the engine.
oh right

3.80 star(s) 39 Votes