telc0ntar

Jun 10, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Don't know how you do it, but you make some really beautiful renders. These two stood out to me - it's amazing.
I don't care how slow the updates are. Take as much time as you need. Your vision is unique, and that's what makes this game so compelling.

Teezee

Jan 14, 2018
Just my two cents .....

I came across this game yesterday, and having played it (with a lot saves covering different choices) I feel this game definitely needs a Walkthrough letting players know what to expect, otherwise they might easily miss that 'good' or 'Maiden' choices can branch out to temptress or domineering ones, while temptress choices are often just that ...... Or someone could make a MOD disabling the Dev's disablement of some choices

I agree with EdgeOfShadow's review, especially the first con he mentioned, I didn't review it myself coz I would probably give it one or two stars the way things stand right now, though it could easily get 5 stars with some tweaks and quality of life improvements.

Reactions: paddyo73

okokok

Aug 19, 2016
I like what I've seen so far of this but the start could use some work. The castle is quite big and it's frustrating wandering around hoping to stumble over the npcs you need to find

Reactions: M3lly and paddyo73

G0DZillA

Feb 23, 2022
I just tried to play it on joiplay and it worked but I have a problem that when I get out from the the gang boss place I think his name was Cassius I got black screen in the background and I can open the menu so it's not stuck.

3.70 star(s) 40 Votes