Neuneu2

Aug 10, 2017
Hi, did someone found a fix to this black screen after the announcement weeding dinner in the first chapter ? The only solution I see in the past replies (Trying hard to not get spoiled LOL) is about "old save", My save are new as today.

The weird thing is when I kill the giant rat before the dinner he "respawn" after I close the door on my way out, and if I just ignore it the game continue with the normal scene of the dinner which end up with a black screen (Menu working)

And if I kill the rat again, the script replay himself asking me again about the wine then I go back to the dinner room, weirdly the scene begin halfway (when the king is already on the floor) and this time the scene doesn't black screen but I have the other brother follow me around everywhere.

I remember playing this game on my old pc a year ago and if my memory is right the second bug was already happening to me.

That's why I try this time to explain it in detail to help a fast fix hopefully.

Edit: After trying some fix "rpgm related" it's end up working, don't know if that was that or just the scene finally working normally after multiple tries.

TLDR : Now that I have see how the scene played without bug, I notice that the dialogue between brother before walking down the stair to the rat didn't trigger, I was walking down without any dialogue, so I guess all the bugs following up come because of that.

Last edited:
Reactions: f95sunrise

G0DZillA

Feb 23, 2022
Hi, did someone found a fix to this black screen after the announcement weeding dinner in the first chapter ? The only solution I see in the past replies (Trying hard to not get spoiled LOL) is about "old save", My save are new as today.

The weird thing is when I kill the giant rat before the dinner he "respawn" after I close the door on my way out, and if I just ignore it the game continue with the normal scene of the dinner which end up with a black screen (Menu working)

And if I kill the rat again, the script replay himself asking me again about the wine then I go back to the dinner room, weirdly the scene begin halfway (when the king is already on the floor) and this time the scene doesn't black screen but I have the other brother follow me around everywhere.

I remember playing this game on my old pc a year ago and if my memory is right the second bug was already happening to me.

That's why I try this time to explain it in detail to help a fast fix hopefully.

Edit: After trying some fix "rpgm related" it's end up working, don't know if that was that or just the scene finally working normally after multiple tries.

TLDR : Now that I have see how the scene played without bug, I notice that the dialogue between brother before walking down the stair to the rat didn't trigger, I was walking down without any dialogue, so I guess all the bugs following up come because of that.
Do u mean the black screen after u go out of the gangster house? Cause I have the same shit here too.

3.70 star(s) 40 Votes