RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
FragileInnocence-0.96F
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: pcaf

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Fragile Innocence [v0.96 Final] [Dark Love]

COMPRESSED WINDOWS

SIZE ~ 737 MB

- - -

Last edited:

LordD99

Aug 15, 2017
is there any scene where the King make his move to our Princess ? I just wanna see that.....yohohoho. Go old man, DEFILE her :love: :LOL: :love:

Reactions: sperella

Greebz

Oct 10, 2020
It was my fear that people will think Isabella will have more stoyline.

1) I was thinking about it. My answer is yes, but not in his child form. It's fantasy setting with magic, many things can happen.;)
2) I will not made a promise, but most likely. If that will happen, then only very late in the game (that includes Isabella and Philip's love interests. But if Philip will ever impregnate any other girl than Isabella, then there will be negative consequences for his relationship with Princess. Maybe I will intoduce already pregnant side character at some point.
3) I will say this. Isabella is not lesbian and even if she was, she would not end up with another woman. She is future ruler, she must marry and have children. That being said, lesbian scenes will pop out here and there - in both routes.

Once I will figure it out I will compress the game. The size of the game is outrageous. It was a nightmare to upload it.
Impregnating other (sometimes lesser) women was often tolerated for medieval male nobility. Hope you rethink your stance and I wish for many pregnancies (and resulting sexual content) caused by Philip

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
Is the femdom tag in this game because it's lesdom or is there a female to male femdom?
I did a search but very old answers.

Reactions: Default123x

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
Hello my friends.
So happy to be able to play this game again for real, i love it sooooo much !
Can someone provide me a save at the end of the last update or at the beginning of this one? :D
Thanks in advance !

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
It was my fear that people will think Isabella will have more stoyline.

1) I was thinking about it. My answer is yes, but not in his child form. It's fantasy setting with magic, many things can happen.;)
2) I will not made a promise, but most likely. If that will happen, then only very late in the game (that includes Isabella and Philip's love interests. But if Philip will ever impregnate any other girl than Isabella, then there will be negative consequences for his relationship with Princess. Maybe I will intoduce already pregnant side character at some point.
3) I will say this. Isabella is not lesbian and even if she was, she would not end up with another woman. She is future ruler, she must marry and have children. That being said, lesbian scenes will pop out here and there - in both routes.

Once I will figure it out I will compress the game. The size of the game is outrageous. It was a nightmare to upload it.
This level of detail and commitment to the plot and character is admirable.

3.70 star(s) 40 Votes