Feedme 12

Jul 20, 2019
Ok, I have this bug everytime I play this game, I found some fix, I'm gonna try to explain it clearly

First U need to download the new Nw.js here -> , ddl the Normal version, it's gonna download the last MAJ of the core files of the rpgm maker games.

After that c/c all the files in ur game folder, overwrite everything, then delete the Game.exe and rename the nw.exe -> Game.exe

If have the error 'name' when launch the game after that, open Package.json (in ur game folder same folder where game.exe is) with a Text editor and Add Game in this line :

"name": "", change it to --------> "name": "Game", save and try to start the game again.

Optional : if u still have infinite loading, create a shortcut of the game.exe (Right click on it create shortcut) -> Right click on the shortcut -> Properties and then in the properties window go in the Shortcut tab -> In the "Target line" add after xxxxxx\Game.exe" this command - PROTON_USE_WINED3D=1 to make in look like that
xxxxxx\Game.exe" -PROTON_USE_WINED3D=1 (The space between Game.exe" and the command is important).

Hope it fix it for u as well
Thanks! it worked.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Neuneu2

leetoby

Sep 22, 2021
Hi, i've finished v0.95, downloaded v0.96 but there are no saves from previous version. Has anyone else had same problem and can it be sorted, don't want to start it all again, thanks.

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Is the castle map not working? mine wont work, and finding places in the castle (internal) is a nightmare, same for the town.

Azsouth

Mar 1, 2021
is there no autosave for the end? only time you can save is when you roam around as a character and when you get to the last scene the game just ends w/o and opportunity to save.

also can we rename Philip?

Reactions: brittC25

slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
Maybe you have a different taste so F**** off from here
:LOL: see how a professional and paid troll silences criticisms; I would NOT come in the first place if you trolls didn't fake the reviews. Your theory exactly works on you, too, genius: you might have different tastes in comments, so why don't you walk away instead of behaving like a low-life who doesn't know how to comment without F words?
:ROFLMAO:you are soooooo~ low

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
This update was underwhelming
I agree. I also expected more from 3 months of development time since the public release of part 1 v.096 around 20th of November 2022, even if you take into consideration that over Christmas and New Year no work was done.
The demonic dream was lame. Sure, it's about creating a believable story with a slow progression/corruption and this dream might be opening up Isabella for more later on. Furthermore you've got to considerate that there are overall 3 different versions of the demonic dream, depending on your choice.
But still for a much anticipated part 2 of v.096 and 3 months of development time it really felt short and underwhelming concerning sexual content. Progression feels more like treading water. It also seems to me like Philip is getting more action than Isabella in general. Unfortunately the next update will be about Philip again after this rather lame Isabella update. Therefore people will have to wait a looooong period of time again until the next Isabella scenes. I hope this doesn't become another blue-balling A Wife and Mother.

I gave this multiple choice vn a rather good review quite some time ago, but the most recent update left me disappointed. :(

Last edited:

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Does this game have any walkthrough or proper guide system that helps with the paths that the Prince and Princess wish to follow - under the MC's control of course

WillyBoy_94

May 23, 2020
First time playing the game and I'm not sure where to find the temple of Serene in catacombs. Can anyone help me progress further?

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
This game NEEDS an autosave function.

Also, somebody needs to fuck Juwete already, because goddamn, that women is in dire need of dick.

Last edited:

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
Say, when are we getting some sweet love from Mother Elia?
We need them sweet saggy tits in our faces.

Gothiko

Jun 25, 2021
Nell'altra strofa ho preso tutti gli ingredienti, ma a parte brucia a causa di oggetti non fa fare altro. Magari devono essere presi in base ad un criterio preciso?

3.70 star(s) 40 Votes