yura48

Oct 19, 2019
Dev should focus more on FMC princess Isabella, instead and less talking animals or goblins.
Да разберётся автор на чём сосредоточиваться. Пока у него это отлично получалось.
Да и гоблины - это очень даже хорошо.

Reactions: n00n3

Dark_Love

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2019
This picture has a huge drawback - the child has the face of an adult, and children are very different, in this regard, for adults.
I can assure you that up close the face looks nothing like adult (btw. this kid is closer to one year old child than an infant). I just didn't use that horrifying DAZ 'face babyfication' slider to the max.

Reactions: Benhy and lgsb92

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
I can assure you that up close the face looks nothing like adult (btw. this kid is closer to one year old child than an infant). I just didn't use that horrifying DAZ 'face babyfication' slider to the max.
Firstly, no one sticks their nose into the monitor when they look, and secondly, I personally see the face of a 30-year-old man)))

Raulf

May 12, 2021
I know that the development is doing a great job with both characters, but I particularly like Isabella's, the ones with the prince I only follow to see the story. After the prince goes to battle, how many new chapters of Isabella do you already have available? Do you have a forecast for the next update and who will it be with?

3.70 star(s) 40 Votes