Sense_9

Oct 25, 2021
Question for everyone who played this update. Its more about prince Philip or Isabella? Thanks in advance for your answers.

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
Here's another render:
View attachment 2620072

Update is already available for all patrons. Due to many new plugins & game mechanics old saves won't work. I prepared about ~50 saves for each route (pure/dirty).
Very nice :D So excited to play it when i comeback home! So I imagine there will be a save at the start of this update right? (either pure or dirty?)

Dark_Love

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2019
Very nice :D So excited to play it when i comeback home! So I imagine there will be a save at the start of this update right? (either pure or dirty?)
I made full playthrough for both routes and saved like crazy before every decision (even with speedrun game is really long). The last saves are before scene where King Sigmund beats Victorian (ie before last scene from previous update). Each route contains around 50 saves at different stages of the story. I want to remind that some scenes are only available if you have 'mixed' playthrough like Isabella-Tristan kiss in wine cellar or rough blowjob with Carmen.

Last edited:

Dark_Love

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2019

Update Chapter IV v. 0.01 PARTIAL

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Disclaimer:
- You can repeat bath scene with Patricia every morning, so you won't lose a chance to try different option.

- Old saves don't work. Don't even bother asking if you can use it or how can you make them work.
- File includes saves for dirty & pure route. Either use them or start from scratch. There's no other way.

DOWNLOAD
Win
:

Last edited:
Jan 20, 2022

Update Chapter IV v. 01 PARTIAL

Disclaimer:
- You can repeat bath scene with Patricia every morning, so you won't lose a chance to try different option.

- Old saves don't work. Don't even bother asking if you can use it or how can you make them work.
- File includes saves for dirty & pure route. Either use them or start from scratch. There's no other way.

DOWNLOAD
Win
: MEGA
Thank you, DarkLove!!

Reactions: yura48

Raclevisto

May 18, 2017
yo Dark after putting the boxes in the barn phils arms are stil "holding" air.
after spamming space afew times veverything was normal again

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
FragileInnocence-C4-0.001b
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
i think ntr lovers can feel at ease. In this game it is quite clear that the greatest content will be on the deceit/ntr routes because having a lot of time with the mc in different cities for various reasons it is clear that on the faithful route there will be little contingency on that path. There may be a faithful route but it will be like in other ntr games, almost zero

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
haven't play game for some time (maybe year) and happy to see update
something is bothering me here:
Ch. IV: Old saves don't work. Don't even bother asking if you can use it or how can you make them work.
so how do you continue route you picked and choices you made earlier? or you are starting ch4 from zero?

also, dev promised here that he is going to make walkthrough (main reason why i started to wait). any progress?

3.70 star(s) 40 Votes