Gametastic

Apr 6, 2022
can you acces seting of that browser ? try changing stuff here. sorry, no more ideas.
hmmm, now i recladed that on android is some app which allow you to play not only html games, but games not originaly developed for android (read windows).
but cant recall name of that app.
If you find out or remember what that app was, lemme know, please?

mimusstudios

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2022
Is femdom and futa content still planned?

Also the dev should release this on Steam, I'd buy it on there day one... :)
Femdom is already somewhat implemented. If you pick sexual slavery you'll be forced to perform sexual acts on your superiors which include both males and females. Futa is planned but faraway. A steam release is planned eventually but very far away, if you'd like to support us you can always do so on SS! Thanks!

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
A small issue here. I'm playing as a woman, but... ;)

Untitled.png

This happens following my first (8hr) work at the start of the game.

The text of the scene is correct for a female, but it ends with me drinking male cum.

Last edited:

playa2

Jan 21, 2021
the quest "knowledge is power" won't complete if Himari gives the player the key for free because she is devoted.

Dargondo

Mar 3, 2018
Wait, it's called Free Cities: Origins, but it takes place several years after the establishment of the Free City structure and you start out as a slave?
That sounds more like it should be sub-titled "upheaval" or "rags to riches" or something else since Origins implies that it would start either just before the beginning of Free Cities with you starting the very first arcology or be about the events leading up to the world governments collapsing.

mimusstudios

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2022
Wait, it's called Free Cities: Origins, but it takes place several years after the establishment of the Free City structure and you start out as a slave?
That sounds more like it should be sub-titled "upheaval" or "rags to riches" or something else since Origins implies that it would start either just before the beginning of Free Cities with you starting the very first arcology or be about the events leading up to the world governments collapsing.
No this occures like 2000 years before the free cities. You start in the first free city, you overthrow the government and start your own. That's the story in 1 sentence, but only around 10% of it is done lmao. FC had high tech, this world doesn't.. yet.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dargondo

mimusstudios

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2022
How much story content is here now in terms of hours or words?
There's 10-20 thousand lines of code. The sex engine by itself has thousands of words, but many of it is variations so it's almost impossible to read everything. In terms of hours, you can speed run the entire game in an hour or so, but that's quite boring and assuming you can read at infinite speed and know exactly what to do all the time.

Reactions: taler

Dargondo

Mar 3, 2018
No this occures like 2000 years before the free cities. You start in the first free city, you overthrow the government and start your own. That's the story in 1 sentence, but only around 10% of it is done lmao. FC had high tech, this world doesn't.. yet.
But the description literally says, "In FCO you are thrown into the world years after the fall of modern civilization." which implies that this takes place years after the start of the original Free Cities game since that one takes place back before the world governments have fully collapsed and before the complete fall of civilization, but slightly after the concept of arcologies came into existence with the player becoming one of the most influential people in the post modern world.

mimusstudios

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2022
But the description literally says, "In FCO you are thrown into the world years after the fall of modern civilization." which implies that this takes place years after the start of the original Free Cities game since that one takes place back before the world governments have fully collapsed and before the complete fall of civilization, but slightly after the concept of arcologies came into existence with the player becoming one of the most influential people in the post modern world.
Iirc FC takes place around year 2050. The premise of this game is that the calendar is reset around 200 years ago and technology is reverted back thousands of years. The game starts in year 200. The fall of "civilization" is reinterpreted as the fall of another epoch of civilization. IE the idea is that in the original FC the governments established in our world 1800 years from now are just falling. The concept of the free city is a fever dream by the antagonist / protagonist of this game and will fail to realized until thousands of years later. The timeline is convoluted but the game is planned to span hundreds of years.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dargondo

biglazydog

May 28, 2017
@mimusstudios
I encountered an error after playing through the first chapter on the "Shintani path" and at the end of the chapter I choose to get Lia as a slave... however, when the chapter concludes and you get that between chapter summary when I click "continue" the game gives me an error and won't progress to the next chapter.

The error reads:
Uncaught Error: <<run>>: bad evaluation: Unexpected identifier 'State'
at Function.value (index.html:59728:146765)
at HTMLButtonElement.<anonymous> (index.html:59728:218866)
at HTMLButtonElement.<anonymous> (index.html:59728:198706)
at HTMLButtonElement.<anonymous> (index.html:59728:45856)
at HTMLButtonElement.<anonymous> (index.html:59728:45634)
at HTMLButtonElement.dispatch (index.html:57:43064)
at v.handle (index.html:57:41048)
I tried starting a new game at the beginning of chapter 2 but it doesn't seem like it lets you keep Lia if you do that.

Reactions: DietrichGRU and cfp
3.90 star(s) 17 Votes