mimusstudios

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2022
Alright... I don't know why people complain about being raped when they choose the "rape me" option. Perhaps you didn't know that rape is not supposed to be enjoyable. I'll add a disclaimer in bold I guess, idk... wild

Enfrize

May 9, 2018
It's a "great" premise for a game in Free Cities universe where you start... as a slave. Fekkin awesome, isn't it?

I hope my sarcasm was clear enough because really, you absolutely ruin the great idea with this. What were you thinking, that people would spend the time climbing up the ladder out of slavery (if it's even possible in this game) to start their own harem or something?

Guess you wanted to cater broader audience but turned off the major audience x) Great job.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
It's a "great" premise for a game in Free Cities universe where you start... as a slave. Fekkin awesome, isn't it?

I hope my sarcasm was clear enough because really, you absolutely ruin the great idea with this. What were you thinking, that people would spend the time climbing up the latter out of slavery (if it's even possible in this game) to start their own harem or something?

Guess you wanted to cater broader audience but turned off the major audience x) Great job.
You got the numbers to back that statement?
The way I see it more people are fine with starting at the VERY botton for a single Chapter in order to come out at the VERY top at the end... it might be an issue if it took longer than that though.

Reactions: scrooloose123

Enfrize

May 9, 2018
You got the numbers to back that statement?
The way I see it more people are fine with starting at the VERY botton for a single Chapter in order to come out at the VERY top at the end... it might be an issue if it took longer than that though.
I mean, Free Cities universe main selling point is owning and managing a harem of slaves. That's what it was and that's what it should be.

Here, you have this absolutely unneccesary, let's call it "prologue", where tables are suddenly turned and YOU are a slave in a harem. Why? Does it bring anything to the narrative? Is it fun to play as a slave? No, it's not.

It's done purely for the kink AND to feed patrons with promises that "later in the story you'll come out at the very top and get your own harem of slaves", therefore, technically you can keep this first chapter going for a couple of years (yes, I'm looking at you, Female Agent).

And if you want numbers, sure. This thread is more than a year old and got 36 pages only. The original Free Cities in a year managed to develop a HUGE fanbase around it with hundreds of comments under each update. It was so big that it spawned multiple spinoffs, including this "game".

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I mean, Free Cities universe main selling point is owning and managing a harem of slaves. That's what it was and that's what it should be.

Here, you have this absolutely unneccesary, let's call it "prologue", where tables are suddenly turned and YOU are a slave in a harem. Why? Does it bring anything to the narrative? Is it fun to play as a slave? No, it's not.

It's done purely for the kink AND to feed patrons with promises that "later in the story you'll come out at the very top and get your own harem of slaves", therefore, technically you can keep this first chapter going for a couple of years (yes, I'm looking at you, Female Agent).

And if you want numbers, sure. This thread is more than a year old and got 36 pages only. The original Free Cities in a year managed to develop a HUGE fanbase around it with hundreds of comments under each update. It was so big that it spawned multiple spinoffs, including this "game".
I mean putting aside that this is neither a sequel nor a prequel from the same Dev of the original game I'd say the Dev is entitled to his/her own vission of the universe... and it's still going which can't be said to most games like this I have seen
The way it currently is the game focuses more on building an empire than owning it... based on what was said before that will come eventually but must be hard earned.
And I mean I don't know about you but the best games I have seen on this forum start slow with little to no contriubtion and than build up massively in short terms... and let's be honest in most threads with 1000+ Pages 500 pages are about repetetive stuff... like save games and compressions requests

UserX

Feb 5, 2018
how do I know that some guy wants his dick sucked by a male slave?
Because he has a male slave...
If the guy wanted to have his dick sucked by a female slave, would have sold the male slave to buy a female one.

Aside that, free cities -the game that is inspiration for this one- is that game where to slaves can be done literally everything, including castration, so...

UserX

Feb 5, 2018
Huh???
Now I wonder if I played this game at all or one with very similar premises, but different plot. AFAIR I got some options to chose from and I decided to start not as a slave but as a trainer of a female slave. (Got bored fast though)

Edit: tried the game again, I can confirm that being a slave it totally avoidable.

WizD

Apr 28, 2018
Here's my take. If you chose the slave route (as I did) and like me don't like gay stuff I'm not gay. Guess what? I'm a slave what I like doesn't matter. It makes it more immersive you have to do as you're told. It also make you want to get out of there asap. Again it makes it more realistic. If you don't want to be forced to act like a slave start over choose the eco route. Alternatively you can just not read the text when it pops up and choose the corresponding response you want. Me I gobbled the hog so I could get out there making $.

Reactions: UserX

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
Imho as long as u're using the franchise name of a game that caters towards power fantasy to create something at the opposite end of the kink spectrum, you'll inevitably catch some of those power fantasy players off-guard, because they maybe didn't read the synopsis / tags

Klabunzel

Apr 17, 2022
After starting an new Game (in freedom with the Lia-Path) with a Firefox under Linux the Game stucks - after caressing the only Slavegirl Belen.

WizD

Apr 28, 2018
After starting an new Game (in freedom with the Lia-Path) with a Firefox under Linux the Game stucks - after caressing the only Slavegirl Belen.
I had a few errors too. I just talked to them and increased their affection higher then I could do all the options. IDK if it will help or not.

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes