mimusstudios

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2022
@mimusstudios
I encountered an error after playing through the first chapter on the "Shintani path" and at the end of the chapter I choose to get Lia as a slave... however, when the chapter concludes and you get that between chapter summary when I click "continue" the game gives me an error and won't progress to the next chapter.

The error reads:

I tried starting a new game at the beginning of chapter 2 but it doesn't seem like it lets you keep Lia if you do that.
I found the bug and it's fixed in the next update. Thanks for the report!

mimusstudios

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mimusstudios
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nice! The password was meant to be a challenge to the community, unfortunately for you it was broken a long time ago haha. Planning on doing more CTF related things with the password as time goes on. The previous one required some fun modular mathematics. You should join the Discord to keep up with the armsrace!

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
Nice! The password was meant to be a challenge to the community, unfortunately for you it was broken a long time ago haha. Planning on doing more CTF related things with the password as time goes on. The previous one required some fun modular mathematics. You should join the Discord to keep up with the armsrace!
I don't Discord. If anything, IRC and XMPP for me, though almost exclusively XMPP. I also don't bother playing in this way. I prefer real targets or at least VMs with obscure vulns, even headfakes, maybe even references to non-relateds, such as phreaking for ol' golden-scene-days throw-backs. :] As for this game, anyone can just edit the HTML and insert their own cheats, in the end. Even with JS obfuscation and such, it's trivial to undo. Although, I'm faster with tried-and-true x86 debugging. Mind's heart is there, in the baud.

Merkitas

Apr 17, 2017
Is this color scheme normal? I can't really read anything.
color.PNG

Edit: nvm, this is compatible issue with Dark Reader.

Last edited:

luwinkle

Jan 14, 2019
It seems that gay content is not avoidable in here so .... not for me.
It is, though. Just pick economic start instead of sex slave start. Then you're an assistant to the head dude instead of his plaything.

Last edited:

DanLong

Mar 23, 2018
Still, how do I know that some guy wants his dick sucked by a male slave? Just seems strange. I quit and deleted, not being into that kind of thing. The Economic start seems more difficult.

Reactions: ibigibbi

ibigibbi

May 12, 2017
BUT you can avoid it by NOT choosing that Option
I was NOT warned that my toon will be forced to suck man's dick when I chose option for maximum sex content in game. And that my toon will be raped by some weird gay even after my toon kicked him in the balls.
Again, if we are talking about max sex content here, why there's no option for the main hero to byte off his dick completely? It would be natural reaction in such scene.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I was NOT warned that my toon will be forced to suck man's dick when I chose option for maximum sex content in game. And that my toon will be raped by some weird gay even after my toon kicked him in the balls.
Again, if we are talking about max sex content here, why there's no option for the main hero to byte off his dick completely? It would be natural reaction in such scene.
That wasn't the original issue you brought up though.
You said it was unavoidable... which is still incorrect.
Not liking the content after makeing a choice is not unavoidable content.

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes