Demosthenes

Nov 28, 2017
Good to see you back mimusstudios and actively working on this project again after your long hiatus. I wish you luck on your ambitious goals and hope to see this game focus on breeding and slave management like the original.

BTW, are you planning on implementing a family tree of some sort like in the original?
famtree-fc.jpg

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
I've gotten as much int as I can from the library (40.5). Education is 98. I haven't found anyone who knows the lost tongues, although the bartender at Divine Touch will mention them if you ask for rumors. What am I missing ?

I've purchased a slave with the subsidy. I *should* have enough cash to pay off Shintani, but I can't figure out how to do it. If I interact and ask, I don't see any option mentioning it. According to the quest log I need to finish this quest before finishing Power Struggles, but I don't see how. What am I missing ?

I've searched the library and the office and found what I need. I'm holding off doing anything until I resolve the Cycle of Abuse quest.

mimusstudios

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2022
I've gotten as much int as I can from the library (40.5). Education is 98. I haven't found anyone who knows the lost tongues, although the bartender at Divine Touch will mention them if you ask for rumors. What am I missing ?

I've purchased a slave with the subsidy. I *should* have enough cash to pay off Shintani, but I can't figure out how to do it. If I interact and ask, I don't see any option mentioning it. According to the quest log I need to finish this quest before finishing Power Struggles, but I don't see how. What am I missing ?

I've searched the library and the office and found what I need. I'm holding off doing anything until I resolve the Cycle of Abuse quest.
I’ll check on paying Shintani off. You only need to actually buy the slave before power struggles. Go ahead and complete the quest. No need to pay back someone if they’re dead right?

Lost tongues is an incomplete feature right now. It only works if you choose that as a starting trait, apologies for that.

In the future please ask these questions in our Discord, as I don’t check these forums regularly.

NotInconnu

Aug 14, 2018
Could you possibly add a text color choosing thing? I use dark mode on Windows apps, which is apparently completely incompatible with this. Makes it impossible to read text.

sluttica95

Aug 16, 2020
game is a buggy disaster. sex scenes call undefined, traveling calls undefined etc. been like 5 years too

Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
overexaggerarting does not help anyone - its barely more than one year and the active development time is even less .
Criticism is fine but try to stay realistic.

Reactions: JHlevi94

mimusstudios

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2022
Good to see you back mimusstudios and actively working on this project again after your long hiatus. I wish you luck on your ambitious goals and hope to see this game focus on breeding and slave management like the original.

BTW, are you planning on implementing a family tree of some sort like in the original?
View attachment 2712703
lmao yes I am planning on implementing my favorite feature. The problem is this depends on the ability to give birth, which I haven't worked out how to balance yet. IE this can only really be done in phase 3 after rediscovering end-days tech like the birthing chamber. Also this family tree is fucking crazy lmfao

Reactions: Demosthenes

mimusstudios

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2022
game is a buggy disaster. sex scenes call undefined, traveling calls undefined etc. been like 5 years too
Sex engine was completely rewritten it's like 4k lines of code so bugs are expected. All the ones brought to my attention have been fixed in V0.0.2.2.2 and V0.0.2.2.3. There should be 0 bugs while traveling. Please instruct me on how to reproduce this so I can fix it

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022

S3npai_Tuba

Sep 27, 2018
I kinda forgot to save for 2 hours and now i finished 8 hours in the mine and i am on 6 hp, if i try to leave i die and the autosave saved me on that exact moment, is there a way to give myself extra hp for that moment? I really don't want to do everything again.

mimusstudios

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2022
I kinda forgot to save for 2 hours and now i finished 8 hours in the mine and i am on 6 hp, if i try to leave i die and the autosave saved me on that exact moment, is there a way to give myself extra hp for that moment? I really don't want to do everything again.
Type this into console

SugarCube.State.variables.player.conditions.health = 100;

anonymous558

Jun 6, 2018
I've progressed to the point of being a high slave, maximum obedience, trust, and willpower, trained plenty at the barracks, and the library...now what exactly am I supposed to do next??

I've talked with every NPC in the manor but nothing seems to progress the plot any, and most of the NPCs outside the manor don't have much of anything to say.

mimusstudios

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2022
I've progressed to the point of being a high slave, maximum obedience, trust, and willpower, trained plenty at the barracks, and the library...now what exactly am I supposed to do next??

I've talked with every NPC in the manor but nothing seems to progress the plot any, and most of the NPCs outside the manor don't have much of anything to say.
Press Q follow the quests. If you still have trouble please msg in discord.

anonymous558

Jun 6, 2018
Press Q follow the quests. If you still have trouble please msg in discord.
All the quests are marked as done, as in crossed out. Except the one in the library involving "search the library for any important information". I've done everything there is to do in the library, and the actual "search" button just brings up a message on the side that I can't read because it goes away too fast.

Done it 20 times in a row, no results.

mimusstudios

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2022
All the quests are marked as done, as in crossed out. Except the one in the library involving "search the library for any important information". I've done everything there is to do in the library, and the actual "search" button just brings up a message on the side that I can't read because it goes away too fast.

Done it 20 times in a row, no results.
How are you still a slave then? Did you free yourself yet? Have you bought a slave? Did you never go to the trade union? Can you send me a screenshot of your quests page or send me your save file? I've never heard of this happening

anonymous558

Jun 6, 2018
How are you still a slave then? Did you free yourself yet? Have you bought a slave? Did you never go to the trade union? Can you send me a screenshot of your quests page or send me your save file? I've never heard of this happening
Well I'm still a slave, nothing regarding becoming a freed slave has popped up yet. I went to the trade union, but they don't accept slaves as members.

Reactions: virus115

mimusstudios

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2022
Well I'm still a slave, nothing regarding becoming a freed slave has popped up yet. I went to the trade union, but they don't accept slaves as members.
I was able to get the power struggles quest as soon as I entered the trade union from your save. Are you using the latest version? I'm unable to reproduce your issue.

If somehow this still doesn't work, please join the Discord. I'll give you a free SS subscription if we can reproduce the bug together. Very very strange.

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes