yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FreeCitiesOrigins-0.0.2.2.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: QuickBob

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
how does this version match up with the original version ?
i'd like to give this version a try if its like the original or better :unsure:

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
Hate to break it to you, but to the vast majority of the world's population, just playing these kinds of games makes you a "mouth breathing loser". Don't believe me? Go tell your family/friends/work associates you like to play text-based games where you roleplay as a slave/slaveowner and see what transpires.

Don't kink shame. F95 is a safe space.

They do know. I've also played games where I'm a war criminal, a psychopath, or a literal god. I've been playing roleplaying games for a long time, and fortunately my family and friends are all pretty liberal and open minded. I actually had an in-depth discussion about the story beats of 'The Last Sovereign' with a friend of mine not more than a week ago; a game where you play an aging and world-weary man forced into world a shaping conflict, all the while wrestling with his suddenly manifested great powers of persuasion that has him slowly form a loving harem around himself (much as he might try otherwise, and continues to struggles with and second guess himself and his powers).

Fortunately my friends and family don't judge me for my many virtual transgressions, nor do they laude me for my virtual triumphs. Nobody slapped me on the back for saving the galaxy in Mass Effect, and nobody has demonized me for the literal armies worth of virtual soldiers I've killed either.

But no matter how you cut it, molesting people when they're asleep is not aspirational. It's not an achievement. It's a kink, sure, and people should be allowed to engage in their kinks in a safe and healthy manner. Same thing goes for non-con; sexual assault is monstrous. But from a roleplaying perspective, I find being a monster a more interesting canvas to explore than being a loser. If someone wants to give me grief for playing a monster? Well, they're entitled to their opinion.

I think you can explore 'sleep sex' as a kink without being a loser in real life. But to actually do that in real life? Grade-A Loser, complete with capital letters all around. I don't want to roleplay as that sort of loser, full stop.

Last edited:

mimusstudios

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2022
how does this version match up with the original version ?
i'd like to give this version a try if its like the original or better :unsure:
Much different experience. I'm trying to get to a place where many of the features are there. We currently have jobs, diet, punishment, rewards, etc. Changing slave dynamics, custom sex engine to interact with your slaves -- all built around a central storyline. But not near the depth that FC has in terms of customizations to slaves. Again, working on it, but we're still in V0.0.X. If you give it a try and have feedback I'd love to hear it though

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Hate to break it to you, but to the vast majority of the world's population, just playing these kinds of games makes you a "mouth breathing loser". Don't believe me? Go tell your family/friends/work associates you like to play text-based games where you roleplay as a slave/slaveowner and see what transpires.

Don't kink shame. F95 is a safe space.
i started playing computer games they where all text based ... no pics at all .. you had to use your imagination :LOL:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Much different experience. I'm trying to get to a place where many of the features are there. We currently have jobs, diet, punishment, rewards, etc. Changing slave dynamics, custom sex engine to interact with your slaves -- all built around a central storyline. But not near the depth that FC has in terms of customizations to slaves. Again, working on it, but we're still in V0.0.X. If you give it a try and have feedback I'd love to hear it though
i downloaded this .. gonna try it out here in a few (y)

Dylan Dog

Jun 5, 2022
The tags say Female Protagonist among other things, but I don't see an option to choose a female at the start. Am I missing something?

Edit: Never mind, found it.

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok the start s not all that great .... i like you can pick male or female .... and the age you start at .... it screwed up the last name i input and called me ( last name ) Hironaka .. was not my choice :mad:
more as i continue (y)
p.s. i picked old because i am ... it says i'm 45 .. thats middle aged :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: str8up

mimusstudios

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2022
ok the start s not all that great .... i like you can pick male or female .... and the age you start at .... it screwed up the last name i input and called me ( last name ) Hironaka .. was not my choice :mad:
more as i continue (y)
p.s. i picked old because i am ... it says i'm 45 .. thats middle aged :LOL:
This is on purpose, you are given the last name due to your position.

• Haha
Reactions: ImperialD

mimusstudios

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2022
The tags say Female Protagonist among other things, but I don't see an option to choose a female at the start. Am I missing something?
Please read the intro carefully. I should make this easier to see, but you can toggle the gender during the intro sequence (click on the male word highlighted in blue)

Reactions: Dylan Dog

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
This is on purpose, you are given the last name due to your position.

yeah i just restarted and saw that part ... sorry :p
picked old and says i'm 45 again .. dude thats not close to old :ROFLMAO:
i hope you add someway to save a game ... i don't see where it is :unsure:

Last edited:

mimusstudios

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2022
yeah i just restarted and saw that part ... sorry :p
picked old and says i'm 45 again .. dude thats not close to old :ROFLMAO:
i hope you add someway to save a game ... i don't see where it is :unsure:
Should be ESC. Not available until after the intro though. Also I recommend joining our discord for easier correspondence.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ImperialD

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i enjoy what i've played thru so far (y)(y)(y)
i got obedience to 100 but trust dropped to 16 .... wtf happened ??? it doesn't say :unsure:
ok it says my health is 100 my stamina is 68.17 willpower is 20.13 and i'm to tried to work ??? :unsure:
well at least i made high slave :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
They do know. I've also played games where I'm a war criminal, a psychopath, or a literal god. I've been playing roleplaying games for a long time, and fortunately my family and friends are all pretty liberal and open minded. I actually had an in-depth discussion about the story beats of 'The Last Sovereign' with a friend of mine not more than a week ago; a game where you play an aging and world-weary man forced into world a shaping conflict, all the while wrestling with his suddenly manifested great powers of persuasion that has him slowly form a loving harem around himself (much as he might try otherwise, and continues to struggles with and second guess himself and his powers).

Fortunately my friends and family don't judge me for my many virtual transgressions, nor do they laude me for my virtual triumphs. Nobody slapped me on the back for saving the galaxy in Mass Effect, and nobody has demonized me for the literal armies worth of virtual soldiers I've killed either.

But no matter how you cut it, molesting people when they're asleep is not aspirational. It's not an achievement. It's a kink, sure, and people should be allowed to engage in their kinks in a safe and healthy manner. Same thing goes for non-con; sexual assault is monstrous. But from a roleplaying perspective, I find being a monster a more interesting canvas to explore than being a loser. If someone wants to give me grief for playing a monster? Well, they're entitled to their opinion.

I think you can explore 'sleep sex' as a kink without being a loser in real life. But to actually do that in real life? Grade-A Loser, complete with capital letters all around. I don't want to roleplay as that sort of loser, full stop.
You realize nobody asked for you or your soap box? You asked about sleep sex, you got an answer. Play the game or don't - move along.

Deathbegga

Aug 2, 2020
ive fucked something up (SugarCube.State.variables.commodities.gold = 0) and after i get free i get an error
tried to put it back but i get this as an answer:

SugarCube.State.variables.commodities.gold.Object { name: "Gold Ingots", type: "semi-stable", stable_price: 500, price: 500, mu_phase: 0, sigma_ratio: 0.1}
Uncaught SyntaxError: unexpected token: '{'

An error has occurred. You may be able to continue, but some parts may not work properly.

Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: can't assign to property "stable_price" on 0: not an object.

Stack Trace:
value@https://www.mimusstudios.com/FCO/Play/:57410:146765
handler/<@https://www.mimusstudios.com/FCO/Play/:57410:218866
value/<@https://www.mimusstudios.com/FCO/Play/:57410:198706
oneClickFnWrapper/<@https://www.mimusstudios.com/FCO/Play/:57410:45856
onClickFnWrapper/<@https://www.mimusstudios.com/FCO/Play/:57410:45634
dispatch@https://www.mimusstudios.com/FCO/Play/:57:43064
add/v.handle@https://www.mimusstudios.com/FCO/Play/:57:41048

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes