Sick&Alone

Aug 30, 2020
The developer of Masters of Raana gave this dev permission to copy the UI elements, so it's not like the dev stole anything.
having played MoR, and this one, FCO has a *LONG* way to go ---in everything---story, # NPCs, girls, # (VISIBLE) stats/girl, training, etc. Dev should take another look, & could learn a lot more from MoR.

BTW (Example of 1 problem) Difficulty level @ the start needs to be clear indicated. [again, like MoR] AND what that changes.

Reactions: AH-64E

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Could you please tell me what to write as searching for cash didn't seem to work and writing it as SugarCube.State.variables.cash, SugarCube.State.variables.player.cash didn't work either. Thanks in advance
I think it needs to be sugarcube.state.active.variables.cash=xxx

Jun 17, 2017
I think it needs to be sugarcube.state.active.variables.cash=xxx
Hmm that didn't seem to work either as I tried both of these ver, but perhaps I'm doing something wrong either way thanks for trying.
SugarCube.State.active.variables.cash = 1000
SugarCube.State.active.variables.cash=1000

d1fortest

Apr 30, 2020
Could you please tell me what to write as searching for cash didn't seem to work and writing it as SugarCube.State.variables.cash, SugarCube.State.variables.player.cash didn't work either. Thanks in advance
Type SugarCube.State.variables on console and just browse the variable from the result and you can edit anything from it. As I said before, the money variable is cash.
Screenshot 2023-01-09 073527.jpg

Reactions: shadowgamerxd12

d1fortest

Apr 30, 2020
Thank you a thousand times my friend
Ah, just realized this wasn't FC pregmod thread :FacePalm:
Sorry if the screenshot is misleading since it didn't come from same game.

The command should be working since they use same engine. But dunno about the value.

Jun 17, 2017
Ah, just realized this wasn't FC pregmod thread :FacePalm:
Sorry if the screenshot is misleading since it didn't come from same game.

The command should be working since they use same engine. But dunno about the value.
No, it worked like a charm and you have my thanks for that.

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Alright. This was last updated in November. NOT 6 months ago. So did the devs announce they are abandoning this project, or did some mod jump the gun?

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Alright. This was last updated in November. NOT 6 months ago. So did the devs announce they are abandoning this project, or did some mod jump the gun?
There's been no activity on the discord from the dev since like August, and the thread was updated in november but the actual game has not been updated since july. The last posts on his subscribestar are from july, and the last update for the game on his website is from july. The abandoned tag is based on when the last update to the game was and the activity of the dev. So it's entirely accurate and within the site rules as I understand them to label this as abandoned

Mcderp21

Apr 1, 2020
FCO is not completely dead, the dev has finally returned and has put out a update

why it has taken this long is because the dev got burnt out and is currently putting FCO on hiatus to undergo massive reworks of the backend code to make it easier to develop

dlombu

Mar 25, 2017
The first rule of software development is that things will take 3 times as long as whatever your first guess is. Much much longer if it's your first time trying to program anything. People start these projects out of excitement but then find out they've taken a full time job's worth of time commitment for maybe, if they're lucky, about $200 a month from random strangers, that could be taken away at any time. If you're really passionate about it and it's your hobby and you convince yourself that at least you're leaning skills that could be useful later then you might see it through, but usually the dev will just decide about one third of the way through that nah, this isn't worth it and walk away. I'm glad to see signs of life on this project but honestly, I don't expect it to ever finish since it's such an ambitious idea for a first time dev.

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes