RosX

Aug 18, 2018
After the update, do the save work? If I have to go through this brutal grind again...

RosX

Aug 18, 2018
My impressions of the game : for morons. Made with a lot of thought, I really mean it, but it doesn't change the result. What I mean. Many influences, mostly negative, extremely low chance of success (1-2%) combined with a very large variation of cost of stamina, make character building in any direction other than strength and mobility in the barracks almost impossible. So that you dig or prostitute without any thought - to think and not to think, all the same. Next day. Whatever comes :)

Last edited:

orochi69

Aug 16, 2021
I'm experiencing a glitch in which whenever a modeled slave like Mei or Himari become submissive, their model disappears when you go to their room. Is this because the game is trying to load a different model that it doesn't have?

Sillhouette

May 1, 2022
I'm experiencing a glitch in which whenever a modeled slave like Mei or Himari become submissive, their model disappears when you go to their room. Is this because the game is trying to load a different model that it doesn't have?
Spot on, dev confirmed this a while back. Different models for different attitudes, but not all attitudes have models yet as development has been a priority over illustration.

Reactions: orochi69

kurupt87

Jul 23, 2017
Umm, so, if I am reading the intro right...

You have made a prequel to a game that catered exclusively to the dom crowd and, the game that you've made presumably starts exclusively with sub content.

Bold choice.

RosX

Aug 18, 2018
Umm, so, if I am reading the intro right...

You have made a prequel to a game that catered exclusively to the dom crowd and, the game that you've made presumably starts exclusively with sub content.

Bold choice.
If through your head going things like tying up, sex toys, humiliation and that type - forget it, you messed up the game :)

Foobert

Oct 16, 2017
That was my initial concern, but it's not as bad as you might think.

You start off having to keep your nose clean while you gain the boss' trust. but that phase is over pretty quick, and as your status rises you can get up to all sorts of hijinks with the other slaves.

tuekop

Aug 26, 2020
maybe this would help some android user (joiplay) as me.
-open notepad++
-find Screenshot 2.png
and change the number between 0.3 - 0.6 mine was 0.45. Screenshot 1.png
hope it helps.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
k there not much there...
I already tested it found that if you play Male hero and you get everything I mean lot stuff is available for that options
for female character you can't have sex with ruler is questionable? Other factor when you buy or enslave someone if that even possible in game, male characters are auto female characters. there no grope actions,
This has me feeling bit of strive for power functions...in early days.

character pick only 2 special skill sets is kind old school rpg but doesn't help you game anywhere in story. When there zero npc in game literal empty shell.

Mines is only way to make money is laugh, if you wait for day when money at trade union is low enough you could buy mineral there and wait for go up sell big.

Other slave functions might need to updated:
examples: why not send them aboard the boat to go whoring ashore, or whoring at farms, I think if the player is allowed own a farm for some wholesome activity growing crops it would make serious headway?,fishing is another one.
Emotions of potential slaves are kind strange I am sad and cold that I was bought. there could worst actions, they could get eaten, or worst case scenario on slave market be used for breeding thrown away I can't imagine educated slave is threat to slave trade. I am annoyed that you can't educate them further 12 year education and they reject it like what did I do wrong? Other is taking them to soldier training doesn't do anything. I think rejection parameters should be lower.

Surgery mod should be available and Salon if that coming soon.

Pregnancy is not even there.

zuulan

Oct 12, 2020
k there not much there...
I already tested it found that if you play Male hero and you get everything I mean lot stuff is available for that options
for female character you can't have sex with ruler is questionable? Other factor when you buy or enslave someone if that even possible in game, male characters are auto female characters. there no grope actions,
This has me feeling bit of strive for power functions...in early days.

character pick only 2 special skill sets is kind old school rpg but doesn't help you game anywhere in story. When there zero npc in game literal empty shell.

Mines is only way to make money is laugh, if you wait for day when money at trade union is low enough you could buy mineral there and wait for go up sell big.

Other slave functions might need to updated:
examples: why not send them aboard the boat to go whoring ashore, or whoring at farms, I think if the player is allowed own a farm for some wholesome activity growing crops it would make serious headway?,fishing is another one.
Emotions of potential slaves are kind strange I am sad and cold that I was bought. there could worst actions, they could get eaten, or worst case scenario on slave market be used for breeding thrown away I can't imagine educated slave is threat to slave trade. I am annoyed that you can't educate them further 12 year education and they reject it like what did I do wrong? Other is taking them to soldier training doesn't do anything. I think rejection parameters should be lower.

Surgery mod should be available and Salon if that coming soon.

Pregnancy is not even there.
This is early days and this game is considered to be about 2000 years before free citys, so its origin story. it only has like 1 month development and yes you can buy slaves. But right now you can be only a domestic slave. And you realy should read also backstory, this Ruler is wholesome house head with some weird ideas, he is not into fuck his slaves. Came is still development or we atlest think so, couse there havent been word for while.

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes