nio :3

Jun 4, 2017
Far from zero content. Much of it is text-based though, so if you have trouble reading then this might not be the game for you. :coffee:
It's not about reading or just watch image/video, this is about gameplay, you will have 0 in this game, no random encounters, no events, no choice
I mean, if you want to play games like dat (with a lot of good text) - just try Old Huntsman games

mimusstudios

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2022
How to side with Lia?

I've played the update seemingly had no other option than to kill Nina and then at the Theater either to enslave Lia, kill her or let her be sold...

Where did I miss the path to side with Emily and Lia?
If you just followed Lia's instructions then you're on her side. If you told Shintani about Lia at all then you've betrayed her. You can see the details in your quest log (press Q).

Last edited:

mimusstudios

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2022
It's not about reading or just watch image/video, this is about gameplay, you will have 0 in this game, no random encounters, no events, no choice
I mean, if you want to play games like dat (with a lot of good text) - just try Old Huntsman games
We are working hard to make random encounters throughout the world. That being said, there are like 5 quest lines to complete, most of which are optional. And the choice between the Trade Union and Settlements literally changes the entire world. The economy completely shifts, the people in positions of power change, your house changes. I'm unsure what your definition of choice is. Finally, you have lots of choices in how you want to treat and manage your slaves in the management menus. Their stats and values do eventually matter if you side with Lia (or want to make money).

But I agree that the world feels a bit empty because we don't have randomly generated events working yet. The game only being 3 months since I wrote the first line of code, hasn't had much time to work on that. I chose to prioritize the main storyline instead.

Finally. The combat mechanic (while only having 2 encounters thusfar) is very varied and allows a non-trivial amount of tactics. I'd say compared to most HTML games, we are trying our best to give as much gameplay and choice as possible.

PS, In case you missed out on some of the gameplay mechanics that are in the game:
- Molesting at night
- Sex (rape and consentual)
- Management and training of slaves
- Purchase and selling of procedurally generated slaves
- Procedurally generated shop for buying and selling (just limited to combat items for now)
- Tactical combat
- Commodities market affected by world events along with stochastic noise
- Disposition modeling and different responses based on it
- Title-locked quests
- Status and differing interactions as you rise in power
- World changes from freedom

If you have some specific comments about certain systems please post on the Discord or PM me on the forum. I'm always looking to improve the game.

Last edited:

mimusstudios

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2022
How to beat Nina? Just raise melee, dex & strength?
Get your slave trained up. You only need to get her to half health. Should be doable as long as you pass all the melee and strength requirements of your weapon / armor. Rather than training up for better weapons just get weapons that you can use.

Absurdity

Apr 2, 2021
This seems to have a lot of potential but the early game needs some work imo. All the character interactions fail and it seems to be just work and sleep until you fill the obedience/trust bars?

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
1657594948250.png
and this pops out if you manage to manipulate nina to blow you
and how exactly do you make a party?
nvm, inspect

Last edited:

RosX

Aug 18, 2018
Very buggy game! For 4 hours of slave work - 70 + stamina:)
In that case for 8 how much? 150? How about 8 hours in the mine (heavy physical labor) - 200..300? All my stamina is 100, my life is also 100. 8 hours in the mine and the game is over?

Last edited:

mimusstudios

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2022
Very buggy game! For 4 hours of slave work - 70 + stamina:)
In that case for 8 how much? 150? How about 8 hours in the mine (heavy physical labor) - 200..300? All my stamina is 100, my life is also 100. 8 hours in the mine and the game is over?
You should raise your strength which decreases stamina drain. Also, your stamina drain increases the lower you're awake as well. You shouldn't be dying working 8 hours in the mines.

mimusstudios

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2022
This seems to have a lot of potential but the early game needs some work imo. All the character interactions fail and it seems to be just work and sleep until you fill the obedience/trust bars?
Which ones are failing? If you're talking about the compliment and stuff, if you didn't start with a boost to tact or manipulation they are bound to fail. Instead, you should just try to get out of the house as fast as possible. However, we are trying to work on the early game to make it more dynamic! Thanks for the suggestion.

RosX

Aug 18, 2018
You should raise your strength which decreases stamina drain. Also, your stamina drain increases the lower you're awake as well. You shouldn't be dying working 8 hours in the mines.
My questions were rhetorical. I complain about the huge margins of randomness and the large penalty coefficients. :) Thanks for the explanation. I didn't know about the influence of strength.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 17 Votes