Foobert

Oct 16, 2017
So how are people raising the cash to buy a slave? I have Mei and Jai out whoring for 50 a day, and I can make another 80 in the mines for 130. Decent slaves seem to start at 120k (including Shintami's 90% discount apparently), So that's going to take about a thousand days to grind the sort of cash I need to buy a slave.

That's way too much grind, slave or no. I could explore looking for silver in the mines of course, but then I suspect I'd lose most of the profit training dex back up after mine accidents.

Does the Arena pay better? I couldn't manage to unlock it this time round, possibly because I couldn't find Nina.

mimusstudios

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2022
So how are people raising the cash to buy a slave? I have Mei and Jai out whoring for 50 a day, and I can make another 80 in the mines for 130. Decent slaves seem to start at 120k (including Shintami's 90% discount apparently), So that's going to take about a thousand days to grind the sort of cash I need to buy a slave.

That's way too much grind, slave or no. I could explore looking for silver in the mines of course, but then I suspect I'd lose most of the profit training dex back up after mine accidents.

Does the Arena pay better? I couldn't manage to unlock it this time round, possibly because I couldn't find Nina.
You arent meant to get a second slave till after freedom, in which case the slaves become cheap. Wait for the next update for that. Shintani forgives the debt (or is killed) so you essentially gain ~150k to buy low sell high slaves with.

mimusstudios

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2022

Wait no with Shintani’s subsidy it should be around 5-10k please message on the discord or PM me here so I can fix the bug. No one else has reported this before.

Nina is in the Arena. Do you have quest “cycles of abuse” started? Make sure you have permission to buy a slave and that he actually promised you a subsidy first.

Foobert

Oct 16, 2017
Nina is in the Arena. Do you have quest “cycles of abuse” started? Make sure you have permission to buy a slave and that he actually promised you a subsidy first.
I did... but then I quit without saving, thinking I was probably approaching end of current content anyway, and I could pick up next release. So the last save I have doesn't have Cycles of Abuse running.

[edit]

I've since loaded that save, started Cycles Of Abuse, and the discount has shown up as expected. Possibly a glitch, maybe just me misreading the prices.

I still can't get in the Arena. I have the quest entry to kill Nina, but the arena never seems to be open.

mimusstudios

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2022
I did... but then I quit without saving, thinking I was probably approaching end of current content anyway, and I could pick up next release. So the last save I have doesn't have Cycles of Abuse running.

[edit]

I've since loaded that save, started Cycles Of Abuse, and the discount has shown up as expected. Possibly a glitch, maybe just me misreading the prices.

I still can't get in the Arena. I have the quest entry to kill Nina, but the arena never seems to be open.
The arena is only open three hours a day. Have you checked the “Hours” button? You can also hover on the actual arena on the map to see when it opens.

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
The arena is only open three hours a day. Have you checked the “Hours” button? You can also hover on the actual arena on the map to see when it opens.
For me hovering doesn't work, at least for other places since I've not visited the arena. It will still show closed using the tool tip if I pass time in that area, but the left side will show that the place has opened and the location button is now highlighted and clickable.

mimusstudios

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2022
For me hovering doesn't work, at least for other places since I've not visited the arena. It will still show closed using the tool tip if I pass time in that area, but the left side will show that the place has opened and the location button is now highlighted and clickable.
Yeah this a bug, and I've fixed it in the next update. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

Foobert

Oct 16, 2017
How long does the "spend time" button advance on the map. I clicked through a full day on that and didn't see the Arena become available.

I'll try it again, a bit more carefully.

[edit]

Tool tip says 5pm. Time says 5pm. Arena is closed.

I should mention that I have been in, given Nina the poison, got my ass kicked (unexpected!) and then reloaded, trained a bit and equipped weapon and shield. But now I can't get in to fight.

[edit]

I go inside and come back out. This time I can fight until (I assume) the poison kicks in when I'm suddenly in the back room with an "under construction" message. The quest seems to have advanced, so it's probably just a glitching message.

Last edited:

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
How long does the "spend time" button advance on the map. I clicked through a full day on that and didn't see the Arena become available.

I'll try it again, a bit more carefully.

[edit]

Tool tip says 5pm. Time says 5pm. Arena is closed.
The tool tip doesn't change as you advance time (this is mentioned as bug by dev in message right above you), look to the left of screen and you will see the locations. The building will highlight when open.

mimusstudios

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2022
Yo if anyone who actively follows this thread wants to test out the alpha version (V0.0.2.0.1) - Phase 2 please DM me on Discord. Looking for testers right now as wrapping up phase 1 introduced lots of bugs I need to hunt for before the public release.

Reactions: kajidiablo

Chonky Cat

Game Developer
Jun 29, 2022
It's in a very early stage. But in this game I found one of the most interesting RPG mechanics in erotic games.

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes