zuulan

Oct 12, 2020
View attachment 1862175

Ahem. Anyway, so my post isn't a complete shitpost, great work so far. I'd say my only complaint is the same one I have with Raana, in that stat gains and losses are rng. For both this game and that game, it just forces me to save scum or have to deal with 1-2days of sleeping at noon to make up for complete stamina loss with zero to show for it.

I have same issue, i do alot f save scumming to get right RNG. I would prefer xp based grinding that every action gives certain xp towards next level. Like there could be critical success, success, fail critical fail that give differet ammount of exp that also check roll difficulty. eay roll dont give that much xp. but we have it all random so we just need to save scum to get prefepable sulution.

minchia

Nov 23, 2017
Money is NaN in version 1.8.5 and stays this way
  • Download from website
  • Played with Firefox
  • Tested until getting starting money from Shintani and/or getting money from mining: total money is NaN

Last edited:

Contravene

Jun 6, 2017
  • Download from website
  • Played with Firefox
  • Tested until getting starting money from Shintani and/or getting money from mining: total money is NaN
I was having this issue too. Saving and reloading seemed to fix it.

Reactions: minchia

mimusstudios

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2022
  • Download from website
  • Played with Firefox
Yeah so sorry, this is a known issue and I've already addressed it. Unfortunately, I have so much unstable code in the works right now I can't release a hotfix. The next version (which is pretty huge) will have this fixed and should be released in around 4-5 days.

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
If possible, could someone give a rough estimate regarding current play time for this game?

mimusstudios

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2022
If possible, could someone give a rough estimate regarding current play time for this game?
If you check in reviews some people have already logged 15 hours. But, for an average player I’d say maybe 4-5 hours if you like seeing and exploring all the paths / quests. Honestly trying to play the market alone can take hours if youre into that. It’s a sandbox so meant to take as little or much time as you want. We are still early though, if you want more content I’d wait till V0.0.2

Reactions: Dyhart and Aquilez

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
If you check in reviews some people have already logged 15 hours. But, for an average player I’d say maybe 4-5 hours if you like seeing and exploring all the paths / quests. Honestly trying to play the market alone can take hours if youre into that. It’s a sandbox so meant to take as little or much time as you want. We are still early though, if you want more content I’d wait till V0.0.2
Thank you for the thorough response! I figured I'd just download it and give it a go myself, I haven't played much yet, so I can't comment on anything too deep, but the UI is amazing. Is there a rough estimate as to when 0.0.2 will come out?

mimusstudios

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2022
Thank you for the thorough response! I figured I'd just download it and give it a go myself, I haven't played much yet, so I can't comment on anything too deep, but the UI is amazing. Is there a rough estimate as to when 0.0.2 will come out?
In a week or two. It’ll be big as I’ll finally let the player escape into freedom. Real post slave content will come a week or so after that though.

mimusstudios

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2022
plans for pregnancy / incest?
100% Birth, death and aging is a core part of the game. In phase 1 you can advance time day by day. By phase 2 it'll be week by week. Phase 3 will allow month by month, then eventually year by year. The game is planned to last at least a couple hundred years via multiple generations, heirs, etc.

Last edited:

Jamsalad

Mar 22, 2018
100% Birth, death and aging is a core part of the game. In subphase 1 you can advance time day by day. By subphase 2 it'll be week by week. Phase 2 will allow month by month, then year by year on phase 3. The game is planned to last at least a couple hundred years via multiple generations, heirs, etc.
I'll give it a shot. Thanks for the reply.

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes