Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Is there anything I could be missing about the 90% subsidized first slave quest? I have the quest. Got the ok. Talked to the guy at the auction house and tried to buy a slave. It says I don't have enough money so I'm wondering if the prices listed are with 90% subsidy?

mimusstudios

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2022
Is there anything I could be missing about the 90% subsidized first slave quest? I have the quest. Got the ok. Talked to the guy at the auction house and tried to buy a slave. It says I don't have enough money so I'm wondering if the prices listed are with 90% subsidy?
The price is shown with the 90% subsidy. Originally slaves range from 50-200k

Shagmonkey

Jul 29, 2017
i cant play this game theres no launcher after downloading from all of the links. All i get is index and resources folder thats it.

The Halo

Jan 19, 2018
if you betray Lia and then Win against Nina you will be stuck with both options giving you a "under Construction" message

JJATH

May 2, 2017
Currently on "Report to Lia" in the Path to Freedom Quest. Is that quest not finished yet? Asking as I cannot talk to Lia at all.

Last edited:

mimusstudios

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2022
Currently on "Report to Lia" in the Path to Freedom Quest. Is that quest not finished yet? Asking as I cannot talk to Lia at all.
Yes both Path to Freedom and Duty of a Slave is not finished. Finishing them leads to freedom which is the focus of the next coming update. Thanks so much for playing the game to completion though. Here are somethings you can do if you haven't already:

- If you have lost knowledge: Read the two books available annotated by -F
- Molest Shintani's slaves at night
- Experience the different paths in the "Get Tea" event during different dispositions and different levels of cum fetish
- Have a go with Audrey (with and without strap on if you're female)
- Buy another slave, train them, then sell them for massive profit

Aside from that, you've reached the end of the available content for now. If you enjoyed it, please join our Discord, and leave any notes/suggestions for the next coming version. Also, you are encouraged to add a review if you like. Note that the game is only 2 months since the beginning of development, so there's a lot of stuff that isn't done yet. Thanks again!

mimusstudios

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2022
nope. the close was not and i didnt have a back button like in other html games.
I can't replicate this. I just loaded in a save on the Online Version (which is directly linked to the Hotfix download version) and this is what that screen looks like. You can just press back? Am I misunderstanding your issue?

Capture.PNG

The Halo

Jan 19, 2018
I can't replicate this. I just loaded in a save on the Online Version (which is directly linked to the Hotfix download version) and this is what that screen looks like. You can just press back? Am I misunderstanding your issue?

View attachment 1876918
mine looks like this. instead of back i have close. not sure if i have the hotfix or not so i downloaded it and loaded the save on it and still i have a greyed out close instead of back.
*Edit*i am using Chrome

Last edited:

mimusstudios

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2022
mine looks like this. instead of back i have close. not sure if i have the hotfix or not so i downloaded it and loaded the save on it and still i have a greyed out close instead of back.
*Edit*i am using Chrome
I see, you entered the Arena like right before it was supposed to close. I’ll make it so that soending time navigating around doesn’t forward time. This is a rare bug, thanks for catching it. For now you can fix it by typing

$.wiki(”<<goto shintaniHome>>”);

into the console.

aaaaaa3311

Jul 16, 2021
So I want to make a Vietnamese translation for the game but I know nothing about code lol. Could anyone tell me where to start?

Also the Vietnamese names are not good. Some of which are not even Vietnamese. Some are repetitive. I tried to change the names but it broke the game. What do I have to do?

mimusstudios

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2022
So I want to make a Vietnamese translation for the game but I know nothing about code lol. Could anyone tell me where to start?

Also the Vietnamese names are not good. Some of which are not even Vietnamese. Some are repetitive. I tried to change the names but it broke the game. What do I have to do?
Please join the Discord and PM me, I’d be happy to assist you in making the vietnamese names and stuff better haha. I’m not vietnamese so idk

Sillhouette

May 1, 2022
I see, you entered the Arena like right before it was supposed to close. I’ll make it so that soending time navigating around doesn’t forward time. This is a rare bug, thanks for catching it. For now you can fix it by typing

$.wiki(”<<goto shintaniHome>>”);

into the console.
Far be it from me to judge - I have no idea how your code is set up, feel more than free to disregard the unsolicited advice - but might a more appropriate fix be "make it such that whenever you are in a location, even if that place is closed for the day, you still have the option to leave the location"? Like, the whole accidentally-entered-somewhere-just-before-it-closed seems like something that could crop up in a few different ways, & I can't see why the "leave location" option would ever benefit from being disabled, other than perhaps for rare plot reasons that could be handled individually :unsure:

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes