kilr0y99

Jan 27, 2019
Thanks for the update. I had my slave as a party member and bought a weapon, armor for her. I just can't work out how to either get them to her inventory or to equip it. Am I missing something ?

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
Thanks for the update. I had my slave as a party member and bought a weapon, armor for her. I just can't work out how to either get them to her inventory or to equip it. Am I missing something ?
you inspect them, then hit inventory then move them from yours to theirs then equip screen and equip like you do yourself

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
basically once you get to part 2 you cant sleep be it ending the day or trying to sleep for a week there's no accept button only back so you just go till you die from lack of sleep lol first time i tried with an old save then i tried by starting a new one from part 2 both were the same

edit: there also seems like an issue with a code regarding jae when moving to part 2 something like <<<set>>>:bad evaluation: jae not defined there's 4 spots its pointing too

Last edited:

heheboi88888

Jan 16, 2021
only 1 slave followed me when i became citizen (via lia), is this hard coded or should they have max stats (two of them were maxed tho)?

mimusstudios

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2022
only 1 slave followed me when i became citizen (via lia), is this hard coded or should they have max stats (two of them were maxed tho)?
Both should be able to follow you. Were they both devoted? Neither of them were mad or depressed?

mimusstudios

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2022
basically once you get to part 2 you cant sleep be it ending the day or trying to sleep for a week there's no accept button only back so you just go till you die from lack of sleep lol first time i tried with an old save then i tried by starting a new one from part 2 both were the same

edit: there also seems like an issue with a code regarding jae when moving to part 2 something like <<<set>>>:bad evaluation: jae not defined there's 4 spots its pointing too
Thanks. I’ll take a look.

WizD

Apr 28, 2018
Looking forward to next weeks update so I can get my house running. Liking things so far. Quick question if you assign a slave to day trade and the willpower gets too high will they leave even if they like you or do you need to offset it by rotating two between fuck toy and day trader?

mimusstudios

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2022
Looking forward to next weeks update so I can get my house running. Liking things so far. Quick question if you assign a slave to day trade and the willpower gets too high will they leave even if they like you or do you need to offset it by rotating two between fuck toy and day trader?
Right now escape isn't modeled right now, but as long as you have high affection, willpower doesn't matter. It's when they both hate you and have high willpower that there's a big problem.

WizD

Apr 28, 2018
So how are people raising the cash to buy a slave? I have Mei and Jai out whoring for 50 a day, and I can make another 80 in the mines for 130. Decent slaves seem to start at 120k (including Shintami's 90% discount apparently), So that's going to take about a thousand days to grind the sort of cash I need to buy a slave.

That's way too much grind, slave or no. I could explore looking for silver in the mines of course, but then I suspect I'd lose most of the profit training dex back up after mine accidents.

Does the Arena pay better? I couldn't manage to unlock it this time round, possibly because I couldn't find Nina.
Stock market my friend. Once you get the 2k buy metals at the Nipon stalls. Buy as much as you can for as little as you can. Then it's a snowball effect. I have 7 million lol. You get a slave or two have them buy for you more money!

mimusstudios

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2022
I just want to say... holy shit, you work really quickly.
Haha, I think it’s a combination of strategic planning and efficient coding I’ve picked up from years in industry. That being said this was my first game ever so I ran into lots of issues / “damn shouldve done that but oh well” moments

WizD

Apr 28, 2018
Stock market my friend. Once you get the 2k buy metals at the Nipon stalls. Buy as much as you can for as little as you can. Then it's a snowball effect. I have 7 million lol. You get a slave or two have them buy for you more money!
So slaves can lose $ when trading if you don't have money to lose don't use them. If you buy and sell yourself you won't lose money assuming you can hold out until you will make a profit.

seifun

Jul 4, 2019
How to side with Lia?

I've played the update seemingly had no other option than to kill Nina and then at the Theater either to enslave Lia, kill her or let her be sold...

Where did I miss the path to side with Emily and Lia?

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes