SukebeOokami

Oct 10, 2022
Probably noob question here i managed to run this on my android browser but all of text is white cant read anything anyone know why?

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
Probably noob question here i managed to run this on my android browser but all of text is white cant read anything anyone know why?
can you acces seting of that browser ? try changing stuff here. sorry, no more ideas.
hmmm, now i recladed that on android is some app which allow you to play not only html games, but games not originaly developed for android (read windows).
but cant recall name of that app.

• Wow
Reactions: Gametastic

SukebeOokami

Oct 10, 2022
can you acces seting of that browser ? try changing stuff here. sorry, no more ideas.
hmmm, now i recladed that on android is some app which allow you to play not only html games, but games not originaly developed for android (read windows).
but cant recall name of that app.
Nevermind figured what was the problem its suprisingly very simple it was dark mode which caused the problem :) so if anyone out there encounters same problem in the future here is the solution turn off your browser's dark mode and thats it.

Jamsalad

Mar 22, 2018
Any pregnancy / breeding yet? I'm curious / optimistic about this game but seems like there isn't much content yet?

Reactions: bro111

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
Are we sure this hasn't been abandoned? I mean the discord has been dead now for awhile lol

paw_beans

Modder
May 23, 2022
how i can put the password? its always incorrect password
make sure that you are using the correct password.

The cheats password is confirmed to be working from (v0.0.2.1.0) to (v0.0.2.2.4):
Code:
60,120,165,215,209,207,225,217,201,133,142,221,225,223,206,205,188,177,212,230,212,200,204,163,124

Last edited:

luigiciretti

Aug 11, 2020
I can't go on... In the quest "knowledge is power" idk where to "find someone who might know the lost tounges". Some help?

seifun

Jul 4, 2019
- Fixed issue with milk-added and milk-based diets when female (now requires pregnancy
And what is the pre requirement for pregnancy?
I suppose a high value in skill preference but to raise this it would take very long I suppose at least I've never reached this before....

chichong

May 7, 2020
mimusstudios

Enforcing player to use a specific culture and in the same time claiming to be the sequel of FC is an absurd statement - to say the least. One of the strongest points of FC was it's diversity. Not the slavery setting was what made people interested but the shaping of society and arks. Gaining loyalty of select few personal "servants" without turning the game into a dating simulator. Reshaping them - and the PC - to fit your own esthetical taste or purposes. Yes, people came for fap content but stayed for totally different reasons.

Not telling you what to do, far from it. Just pointing out some things you seem to ignore.

By the way, the very first thing I do when I use the search in "latest updates" is to filter out certain tags - and "japanese game" is one of them.

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes