myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Removing stepdaughter should be pretty easy using notepad find and replace and then do a mass replace all. I always remove step from stepfather mother daughter brother sister this way when playing a game.

Last edited:

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
For the Patreon version,

Michelle and Yoon are family friends.
Daniel is a landlord to Michelle.

For Public Release,
Everything remains the same or changes as the patcher's likeness.
Will there be some kind of incest patch for the patreon version?
Or will two versions be released at the same time?

EDIT:
The question is removed. Already saw the answer on Patreon)

Last edited:

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
I see, but how will you do it? Just change the dialogue in those scenes, then?
I replaced stepmother, stepdaughter, dad, father, mother words with variables. So, the modder can easily replace family friend, landlord words just by declaring what those variables may hold. Like Stepdaughter or even the real daughter. Or Daniel ex-wife LoL ;) :LUL: JK. Please don't do it modders...

Thanks to Alley Cat for the code suggestion. He may take care of the patch for the next version I guess. For this version, to get it all fast, I will send you all patches from email or Patreon private message.

Will there be some kind of incest patch for the patreon version?
Or will two versions be released at the same time?

EDIT:
The question is removed. Already saw the answer on Patreon)

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
I replaced stepmother, stepdaughter, dad, father, mother words with variables. So, the modder can easily replace family friend, landlord words just by declaring what those variables may hold. Like Stepdaughter or even the real daughter. Or Daniel ex-wife LoL ;) :LUL: JK. Please don't do it modders...

Thanks to Alley Cat for the code suggestion. He may take care of the patch for the next version I guess. For this version, to get it all fast, I will send you all patches from email or Patreon private message.
With someone's help Daniel can be even mc instead of Yoon :KEK:
If modder is heartless enough he/she can declare Yoon as illegal refugee to Daniel (i know it sounds stupid) :KEK:
Michelle as Queen of the world:unsure:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 78 Votes