m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Very nice update.
- a lot of Michelle
- scene with Zoe
- Joseph, as always, stayed with the blue balls
- Yoon is confidently developing and moving in the direction that everyone expects.
- third update, but another girl already tasted her !!! and she almost had sex with another guy !!
Mind-blowing speed, despite the fact that the development of the character looks quite natural.
- I don't like Iceman, but the cunning author managed to lure me into his route)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Very nice update.
- a lot of Michelle
- scene with Zoe
- Joseph, as always, stayed with the blue balls
- Yoon is confidently developing and moving in the direction that everyone expects.
- third update, but another girl already tasted her !!! and she almost had sex with another guy !!
Mind-blowing speed, despite the fact that the development of the character looks quite natural.
- I don't like Iceman, but the cunning author managed to lure me into his route)
Thank you so much for playing. :love: Joseph joins the most blue-balled team. He became the darkest blue. :LUL:

Be ready for Iceman's dirtier things in the future!!!

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Yeah. Truth or Dare was great, especially Zoe's dare. Tyler's was a bit meh.

Really starting to dislike Jospeh.

Is Tamara of Indian descent? Curious, since I knew an Indian girl called Tamara. Turned out her actual name was Dhamarai.
I was about to introduce a young beautiful Indian girl in this update but I had no enough time to complete her DAZ character so Tamara is not the one I talked about with you in past. Tamara is not my custom model, but still, I also like Tamara's milf figure and confidence looks. Especially she's not a typical thick one. I mean thick women are sexy but sometimes I want to see some slim and tender milf.

For Indian woman, I want this kinda look:

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
What percentage of lesbian/hetero content do you intend the finished product will be? 70% male, 30% female? 60/40? 50/50?
Just curious as someone who will only be pursuing lesbian content.

Anyway, for what a random person on the internet's opinion is worth, I think you have something truly special here. Keep up the fantastic work, rootin' for ya :)
Thank you so much for the interest and sorry for the late response. I am also a fan of the third gender so no wonder I want my game to a nice balance between everything. And also I want to add some drama, too. On the other hand, I have added some(maybe a lot) romantic themes.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
That sounds good. It seems to me that due to the many routes that apparently also have different scenes, it will be a lot of fun to play the game over and over again. And depending on how I choose, I experience different adventures (y)

I have a hank of personal please:
When it comes to straight sex, please do not stiffen on facial at the end of the orgasm. That bothers me with Treasure of Nadia, for example, where it almost always ends that way.

I'm one of those people who like creampies. That's just a special fantasy that my wife i have. That is a important part of the sex for us. Of course, there are other tastes too. The best thing to do at the end is to ask where the man cums
Thanks for the suggestion, mate.

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
I was about to introduce a young beautiful Indian girl in this update but I had no enough time to complete her DAZ character so Tamara is not the one I talked about with you in past. Tamara is not my custom model, but still, I also like Tamara's milf figure and confidence looks. Especially she's not a typical thick one. I mean thick women are sexy but sometimes I want to see some slim and tender milf.

Slim milf would be nice character, most milf characters are thicc, too thicc :cautious:
Indian Slim Milf here i come:oops:

Oct 20, 2019

Slim and tender FTMFW!!! ❤❤❤

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Thank you so much for playing. :love: Joseph joins the most blue-balled team. He became the darkest blue. :LUL:

Be ready for Iceman's dirtier things in the future!!!
I would prefer dirtier things with Jasmine more)
I hate stories about blackmail, etc., but I will give a chance to this route, as I love Jasmine and of course I want more content with her, especially such as in this update

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
Yeah. Truth or Dare was great, especially Zoe's dare. Tyler's was a bit meh.

Really starting to dislike Jospeh.

Is Tamara of Indian descent? Curious, since I knew an Indian girl called Tamara. Turned out her actual name was Dhamarai.
thats why i took truth there. you get more from that later on.;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Stella Ko
3.60 star(s) 78 Votes