Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
What percentage of lesbian/hetero content do you intend the finished product will be? 70% male, 30% female? 60/40? 50/50?
Just curious as someone who will only be pursuing lesbian content.

Anyway, for what a random person on the internet's opinion is worth, I think you have something truly special here. Keep up the fantastic work, rootin' for ya :)

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
What percentage of lesbian/hetero content do you intend the finished product will be? 70% male, 30% female? 60/40? 50/50?
Just curious as someone who will only be pursuing lesbian content.

Anyway, for what a random person on the internet's opinion is worth, I think you have something truly special here. Keep up the fantastic work, rootin' for ya :)
That might be a little hard to answer since some scenes will be either lesbian or hetero based on whether or not you have "Pure Lesbian Route" turned on or off. For example, if you spy on Jas in the kitchen on day 2, who Yoon fantasises about changes.

But so far there's been at least one lesbian scene (and I'd assume one hetero scene) per update. v.395 looks to be the same.

Stella Ko

Free Pass - Female Perspective
Game Developer
May 10, 2021
Yeah, that relationship hasn't developed enough yet, but I suspect it will. She probably resents the fact that her dad is with another woman who is not her mother, and is rude to Yoon because of that. The more time they spend together, though, the more that will change....
Of course!! Be expected in next coming update!

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
This is a great game that i'm watching with much attention. If pure lesbian path and the pace of update continuos like this i certainly become a patron
When will the 0.395 version of the game be released?
Now I am finalizing the game. I was able to maintain the pure lesbian path for the new version. I will try to drop it in 1-2 days. Thank you so much for waiting!

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Now I am finalizing the game. I was able to maintain the pure lesbian path for the new version. I will try to drop it in 1-2 days. Thank you so much for waiting!
That sounds good. It seems to me that due to the many routes that apparently also have different scenes, it will be a lot of fun to play the game over and over again. And depending on how I choose, I experience different adventures (y)

I have a hank of personal please:
When it comes to straight sex, please do not stiffen on facial at the end of the orgasm. That bothers me with Treasure of Nadia, for example, where it almost always ends that way.

I'm one of those people who like creampies. That's just a special fantasy that my wife i have. That is a important part of the sex for us. Of course, there are other tastes too. The best thing to do at the end is to ask where the man cums

Last edited:

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
That sounds good. It seems to me that due to the many routes that apparently also have different scenes, it will be a lot of fun to play the game over and over again. And depending on how I choose, I experience different adventures (y)

I have a hank of personal please:
When it comes to straight sex, please do not stiffen on facial at the end of the orgasm. That bothers me with Treasure of Nadia, for example, where it almost always ends that way.

I'm one of those people who like creampies. That's just a special fantasy that my wife i have. That is a important part of the sex for us. Of course, there are other tastes too. The best thing to do at the end is to ask where the man cums
You said you like creampies, but you did not mention which type of creampie you like the most:
Vaginal
Anal
Mouthfull/oral creampie
:unsure:;) :KEK:

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I don't have to be specific because they all have their charms ;)
Vaginal cream pie often have a fishy taste and depending on the month day you can get some pinky colour also.
Anal creampie may sometimes have a chocolate color, but the taste is not really chocolate like!
Mouthfull creampies are the funniest, you can share it with your friends or give it back to the manufacturer with a smile!

3.60 star(s) 78 Votes