Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
To me, anyway, A-C are just more fun to play with. :sneaky::love:
Some actress make even joke about boobs, she said : "i have b cup, and i feel sorry for girls with big boobs - you all know what they say: bigger boobs at young age become a long,saggy ones at old age" :KEK:
I don't how "fun" can be with girl who have big boobs, my two ex- girlfriends have b and one have c cup :unsure::love:

Reactions: sexieallie2001

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
:unsure:Long straight or ponytail
Yoon with pigtails could look cute, she could pretending to be Innocent and sweet to lure some girl to her house, wearing ligerie and high heels Yoon could show that unexperienced girl what means true pleasure :love: ;)
Sadly that was only my imagination:whistle:
Michelle with a twin tail/Bunches makes her unfamiliar to me. But haven't tried it with Yoon. It would suit Yoon more.
Tier3.png

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
I am kidding :D I can't make my daughter lose a father at a young age. It's gonna be hard for her :LUL:
(ignore that post if You have meant Your Irl Daughter) but if You meant Yoon....
Yoon and Michelle could move to Canada, for the first Mother's Day in Canada Michelle could buy Yoon t-shirt like this one
It is a small gift but means a lot;):KEK: IMG_20210519_112627.jpg

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
Michelle with a twin tail/Bunches makes her unfamiliar to me. But haven't tried it with Yoon. It would suit Yoon more.
View attachment 1202083
This hair style will suit Yoon
With hair like this she could be like : OMG i'm so innocent and stupid, please help me - she lured someone to her sex lair - then after closed door she becomes a sexy devil :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Last edited:

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
I think the only reason I'm not on #TeamMichelle is that she is so cold to Yoon, for a reason we don't know yet. If her relationship was more like Zoe's, I'd be all over it.
That's why I like her)
In stories like this, bitchiness is basically a mask, and a girl like that turns out to be a teddy kitten, just a big softy)

azel1

Oct 12, 2020
I think the only reason I'm not on #TeamMichelle is that she is so cold to Yoon, for a reason we don't know yet. If her relationship was more like Zoe's, I'd be all over it.
Yeah, that relationship hasn't developed enough yet, but I suspect it will. She probably resents the fact that her dad is with another woman who is not her mother, and is rude to Yoon because of that. The more time they spend together, though, the more that will change....

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 78 Votes