Stella Ko

Free Pass - Female Perspective
Game Developer
May 10, 2021
Co
And this is only the third update and about 2 months of work.
This is tremendous speed. I suspect by the last update (by the end of your story) the game will be huge.

By the way, have you thought in what format you will release the game?
Will it be a coherent short story?
Or is it a long story and the game will be released in seasons (parts)?
It could be a long story or maybe in parts.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Things to add, banks are going down, and Paypal was banned long ago and Payoneer cards are only transferrable via DHL. ATM withdrawal systems are frozen. About 40% of our income from Patreon, itch.io, and other platforms has been cut during the process of transferring from one to another because there is no easy option to accept income from foreign sources.

Last edited:

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
There are a lot of stories about "housewives who slip into lust and corruption", and most of these stories are a set of stereotypes and repetitions.
It is obvious that AWAM is not a pioneer of the genre, and L&P itself is inspired by games, films, books that came before it.

I would not avoid comparing your games.
On the contrary, I would play on the similaritues and show the public the difference in the approach to production.

It's no secret that your audience with L&P is the same, but you have a huge advantage in fast updates, fast plot development and in the absence of Dylan and his underage company)

With this speed, you will finish your game faster, and who knows, maybe your example will make AWAM better.
Thanks for being always supportive. You guys are my motivation.

I also like Lust & Passion's work a lot. The one I am currently watching is Life is the middle east. It got potentials, too. But it still needs more lesbian content at the current moment.

Last edited:

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Is it not possible on Android 11? because it is not installed
Thanks for your interest.

1) Are you sure you have downloaded the universal version?

2) This tutorial might help :

I have tested on Android 10 and haven't tested on 11 yet. I will test it soon.

3.60 star(s) 79 Votes