Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I want to give you this one as a gift as you always post about those kinda fashion things here. I have sold some amount of copies on itch.io. But I want to give you as bouns. That's all I can give you now. I and Stella are still taking time to think about putting NTR kinda things in a good way.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
OMG this would be a dream, especially if the stockings would have the flounce (those in the picture are smooth on the top)… thanks a lot of this beautiful gift!
Yeah it's true, this is my fashion thing, however these types of outfits are typical of a hotwife, paired with a lot of makeup!

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
I want to give you this one as a gift as you always post about those kinda fashion things here. I have sold some amount of copies on itch.io. But I want to give you as bouns. That's all I can give you now. I and Stella are still taking time to think about putting NTR kinda things in a good way.

Yoon looks very tempting wearing sexy ligerie :love:
She have something at her eyes, something captivating :unsure:, i would not mind being her slave:PogChamp:

I have a little dillema now: she is sexy with and without clothes, which Yoon i would choose? lingerie or nude ?o_O
Maybe Both? :KEK: :love:

Last edited:

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
It's just because of posture, camera-lens, and fashion. She just has gained some weight in the lower body starting from v0.394 because she has been doing donkey kicks(Buttocks exercises), taking supplements such as protein, an amino acids.

View attachment 1198318
She was tranning ? Please don't call muscles "weight on lower body", strong leg muscles are very needed to perform some sexual positions

i know what i'm saying, i was in relationship with female runner - she had strong legs, she was able to perform a cowgirl position for long time

gaining muscles on lower body to crush Iceman's head :KEK:
Or to riding on Sukkhon's..............:love:;)

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
I have a question for Dev: do You made Sukkhon model based on this Thai shemale ?
She looks similiar to Sukkhon :unsure: :love:
unnamed.jpg nongnoey08.jpg piyawit07.jpg

eyelin12.jpg pear-pearkwan-04.jpg

Those are Sukkho references. I can't show you the least one because he is male and my friend :D :D He is an actor and acts as a trans woman in some movies.

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
View attachment 1199131 View attachment 1199132 View attachment 1199134

View attachment 1199135 View attachment 1199136

Those are Sukkho references. I can't show you the least one because he is male and my friend :D :D He is an actor and acts as a trans woman in some movies.
Clevage at thrid photo is lovely :love:, i saw those photos already on this thread(exept the last one)
I'm not forcing You to posting photos,just thought that was this nude model from pic posted in my previous post
Nevermind
( I will search more shemales who looks like Sukkhon :KEK:)

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Clevage at thrid photo is lovely :love:, i saw those photos already on this thread(exept the last one)
I'm not forcing You to posting photos,just thought that was this nude model from pic posted in my previous post
Nevermind
( I will search more shemales who looks like Sukkhon :KEK:)
Sukkhon's package's reference is Linda Michelle (Transgender Webcam Model). I think I had mentioned it already, too :D

Last edited:

azel1

Oct 12, 2020
Okay, I gotta admit, I guess I have just become the one who is also lacking self-discipline :D I thought there will be only 90-120 renders for the house party event. But for now, I have rendered 170 and it stills going. Sometimes it is really hard to stick to the plan. But I am sure you guys will satisfy with the experience. One sad thing is Sukkhon event has to be dropped not to jump to major update version number (As you know, some people really care about the numbers)
Woah, over 170 renders for one event is pretty big. There must be a lot happening at the house party.

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices
3.60 star(s) 79 Votes