After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Which I think is a shame. It has most of my favourite characters in it. The only real problem is that the dev (L&P) lacks self-discipline in order to stick to his plan. The update we're waiting for was only meant to be a small update of around 400-450 renders, but has ballooned into a complicated one of around 1000. And pretty much all the events are for one route (of four) only for the next day and a half of content.
Okay, I gotta admit, I guess I have just become the one who is also lacking self-discipline :D I thought there will be only 90-120 renders for the house party event. But for now, I have rendered 170 and it stills going. Sometimes it is really hard to stick to the plan. But I am sure you guys will satisfy with the experience. One sad thing is Sukkhon event has to be dropped not to jump to major update version number (As you know, some people really care about the numbers)

Last edited:

lilliaa

Sep 5, 2018
Okay, I gotta admit, I guess I just become the one who is also lacking self-discipline :D I thought there will be only 90-120 renders for the house party event. But for now, I have rendered 170 and it stills going. Sometimes it is really hard to stick to the plan. But I am sure you guys will satisfy with the experience. One sad thing is Sukkhon event has to be dropped not to jump to major update version number (As you know, some people really care about the numbers)
If your lack of self discipline means hardwork and higher quality, I doubt anyone will complain about it.
You're the best.

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Okay, I gotta admit, I guess I have just become the one who is also lacking self-discipline :D I thought there will be only 90-120 renders for the house party event. But for now, I have rendered 170 and it stills going. Sometimes it is really hard to stick to the plan. But I am sure you guys will satisfy with the experience. One sad thing is Sukkhon event has to be dropped not to jump to major update version number (As you know, some people really care about the numbers)
I am still fascinated how quickly it goes with you. Do you have a super computer in your room? Hardly a day goes by without any news from you. I really don't know any other developer who delivers new things as quickly as you do :eek:(y):love:

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
the diffrence is you update the game at least 1 time a month. L&P only 1 in half a year.

lilliaa

Sep 5, 2018
Thanks for your comment that really gives me motivation, for real!
You're welcome.
It was just a small observation from me.

If I was to give my opinion it would be more like "i haven't been that enthusiastic about a game since a long time."
(don't know if my sentence was correct tho, english is still giving me trouble)

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
I am still fascinated how quickly it goes with you. Do you have a super computer in your room? Hardly a day goes by without any news from you. I really don't know any other developer who delivers new things as quickly as you do :eek:(y):love:
If I remember correctly, you have said you were trying to be fluent in English, right? Well from my point of view, I can really see improvements in your writings. I am really impressive mate, I wish I would be like that! From post to post, your usage seems better and better. I am still no good at English as you are.

Well, for your question, the current rig I own is bought with debt. It only costs about 800USD. When I get some good flow of income from my lost former job, I didn't save much money and I really learned a lesson from that. Sorry, my life is full of drama. I just do the work full-time, my computer is always overheated :D

I think there will be lots of developers who are working harder faster than me, most of them just lack social presence. From my previous job, I was taught to treat fans, supporters like a god, that is why I have some habits of keeping you guys informed.

If you have time, please take a look at some popular celebrities' social profiles on Facebook. Some of them really get likes and followers as much as some Hollywood actors do, but take a closer look at the comment section, they tried to reply to almost every single comment. That's how it works in our country, fans, supporters are the same role as God (I mean it in a good way)

Last edited:

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
is on my watch list. but not enough girl/girl content for my taste.
Horray! I encouraged him to give us more lesbian things in the comment section and he put some at the end of the update, not sure it is because of me. But as he said, he is struggling to render much content with his computer. Maybe in the future, once he gets enough Patreon, his game should be hot, too. I really like that lady who is religious/ shy & subtle. But sadly there is one forced sex scene but it can be avoided! But a bit annoying to know there is one.

Reactions: afterlights

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Watching Yoon fucking other men in stockings/garter belt and high heels? ;)
I want to give you this one as a gift as you always post about those kinda fashion things here. I have sold some amount of copies on itch.io. But I want to give you as bouns. That's all I can give you now. I and Stella are still taking time to think about putting NTR kinda things in a good way.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
View attachment 1197974
:unsure::unsure:Yoon's boobs are bigger or this point of view makes them bigger?:PogChamp::PogChamp:
if Her breasts grew bigger looking at her will be even more pleasant :love:
It's just because of posture, camera-lens, and fashion. She just has gained some weight in the lower body starting from v0.394 because she has been doing donkey kicks(Buttocks exercises), taking supplements such as protein, an amino acids.

665.jpg

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
If I remember correctly, you have said you were trying to be fluent in English, right? Well from my point of view, I can really see improvements in your writings. I am really impressive mate, I wish I would be like that! From post to post, your usage seems better and better. I am still no good at English as you are.
Most of it is still being lucky with google translator + school knowledge. :LOL:

Sometime in the summer, however, I willstart learning English. i got myself a home course from "Langenscheidt". Consisting
of books with many lessons and training CDs, beginners and advanced. That has to be because I don't know exactly where my deficits are. It will take a few months to get through everything. Then let's see if it works better :cool:

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 78 Votes