zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
So what's her ethnicity supposed to be?

Because Yoon Ni Ko sounds like something who doesn't know shit about Asian names just come up with on the fly.

Yoon is Korean, Ni can arguably be Chinese, and Ko is Vietnamese. So which is which? You can't just slap random syllables together and call it "asian".

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019

Because Yoon Ni Ko sounds like something who doesn't know shit about Asian names just come up with on the fly.

Yoon is Korean, Ni can arguably be Chinese, and Ko is Vietnamese. So which is which? You can't just slap random syllables together and call it "asian".
Myanmarese. So influenced by all the different languages in the region

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Her character model looks East Asian influenced appearance wise.

Burmese people look more like South Asians.
She's based on a real Myanmarese person, so whatever generalisations you are making are irrelevant. Who's to say her parents we're immigrants, but chose a name that would allow her to fit in better with the locals. Hence havi9ng an East Asian appreance, but South Asian name. I'm an Aussie, but my parents did similar - I have an ethnic name on my birth certificate, but a Christian name that I normally go by.

And as for language, English itself is a mash of French, Latin, Greek, German, etc, so it's going to have words (hence names) from different languages too. Hell, Yoons surname is "Hills"

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021

It's okay because Myanmar is still a developing country so it is possible you don't know any of it.
I am not also a 100% Myanmarese but I was born there so I can explain to you some. I don't want to argue or get into fight with people, I just want to share what I know. And sorry for my bad English.

1) Yoon = Toy in Myanmarese Language (Yess Yoon is originated from Korean)
2) Ni = Red in Myanmarese Language (Search Ni Ni Khin Zaw on Google, she is always wearing red)
3) Ko = This has so much meaning and sometimes it can be referred to as Mr/Mrs.

There is no Burmese anymore. It's Myanmarese. Don't mind me if even my people are still using it on Social Networks. They have been blinded by the Military since 60-65 years ago. Myanmar is in South East Asian.

My daughter's name contains words from Thai/Tai and ended with Ko. Most of my relatives also end with Ko. It is like the most common name here.

There is even a Singapore based Myanmarese singer who also has the name "Yoon Ni Ko". But she named herself Youn Ni Ko to be unique. Yoon Yoon. Yoon Mi Mi Ko. Yoon Thandanar Ko... I can fill up all pages with Yoon, Ni, And Ko. But yeah, still "Yoon Ni Ko" is like 3 out of 100.

You can tell the general look of people by their ethnicity but it is not always true. I born in Myanmar but I am more like Japanese, Korean. I can't show you a real-life inspired person of Yoon Ni Ko due to agreements but I can show you the list of girls who look like her. Even the body anatomy.

Her character model looks East Asian influenced appearance wise.

Burmese people look more like South Asians.

Her name isn't just wordplay for "unique"? I thought it was just trying to be fun. :)

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
It's okay because Myanmar is still a developing country so it is possible you don't know any of it.
I am not also a 100% Myanmarese but I was born there so I can explain to you some. I don't want to argue or get into fight with people, I just want to share what I know. And sorry for my bad English.

1) Yoon = Toy in Myanmarese Language (Yess Yoon is originated from Korean)
2) Ni = Red in Myanmarese Language (Search Ni Ni Khin Zaw on Google, she is always wearing red)
3) Ko = This has so much meaning and sometimes it can be referred to as Mr/Mrs.

There is no Burmese anymore. It's Myanmarese. Don't mind me if even my people are still using it on Social Networks. They have been blinded by the Military since 60-65 years ago. Myanmar is in South East Asian.

My daughter's name contains words from Thai/Tai and ended with Ko. Most of my relatives also end with Ko. It is like the most common name here.

There is even a Singapore based Myanmarese singer who also has the name "Yoon Ni Ko". But she named herself Youn Ni Ko to be unique. Yoon Yoon. Yoon Mi Mi Ko. Yoon Thandanar Ko... I can fill up all pages with Yoon, Ni, And Ko. But yeah, still "Yoon Ni Ko" is like 3 out of 100.

You can tell the general look of people by their ethnicity but it is not always true. I born in Myanmar but I am more like Japanese, Korean. I can't show you a real-life inspired person of Yoon Ni Ko due to agreements but I can show you the list of girls who look like her. Even the body anatomy.
Mrs. Red Toy? :unsure: :KEK:
Red color is considered as hot/sexy color, that suits to her :love:

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Sometimes boobs are the second airbags to prevent the accident for poor guys like me. So if I were a trans woman in the future, I will make it at least cup E or bigger.

• Haha
Reactions: m4pII
Oct 20, 2019
I want to give you this one as a gift as you always post about those kinda fashion things here. I have sold some amount of copies on itch.io. But I want to give you as bouns. That's all I can give you now. I and Stella are still taking time to think about putting NTR kinda things in a good way.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have no words to accurately describe how much I love this....

Oct 20, 2019
L
Sometimes boobs are the second airbags to prevent the accident for poor guys like me. So if I were a trans woman in the future, I will make it at least cup E or bigger.
lol. Trust me there is such a thing as too big when it comes to boobs (At least from my perspective). I think everyone’s boobs in this game are perfect sizes.

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
L

lol. Trust me there is such a thing as too big when it comes to boobs (At least from my perspective). I think everyone’s boobs in this game are perfect sizes.
My sister's friend had boob size reduction surgery, she had saggy G cup, now she have firm B Cup
Size was not important to her, she just wanted to get rid of pain in back :unsure:

3.60 star(s) 78 Votes