Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Most Myanmarese girls don't use their father's last name. But they usually use their ethnic name. If they are Shan ( Tai-speaking peoples ) including Thai, they put these words below at the front of their name.

Nan, Nan Kham, Nang, Kham.

If Yoon and her sister come from Inn Lay.
View attachment 1217647

They may be Shan People. Shan people are very close to Thai and their Language is 90% similar to Tai/ Thai Language.

That is why I would prefer Khun Ni Ko. Khun comes from Thai and Ni and Ko are still Myanmar names.

Thinzar Bo meaning - Thinzar is of Indian origin and it means "A Buddhist Girl".(That's why I don't want to use it in adult visual novel) Bo means Leader/ fighter and Bo Kya means something like Bully. :D But in Myanmar, most girls with Thinzar are hot as far as I see on the internet.

You suggested Cherry Ni Ko and I like it but I think Cherry Mi Mi or Cherry Ko would be better IMO. Because Ni means red and Cherry is not red.
I like Khun Ni Ko myself. But either way she looks gorgeous and I can't wait to meet her in game!

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Thank you!!! Now some money starting to smell a bit fishy :LUL: JK

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
;)
Amazing!!! She's looking tough and sexy :love:
Perfect Mafia Boss
I was not sure how tats on her legs was looking but now i can see it looks great
Smoke from cigar flows into air, also light coming from window gives great effects, like in gangster movie
Lovely sight at morning :love:
Thanks

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
I don't know maybe its just me and being 5AM and i am just coming off a night shift and pretty tired, but judging by the Woman's expressions in the images even she looks like she doesn't want to be in the story.
Just want to say i correct myself now after having a chance to play some of the game i now have a better understanding of Yoon's facial expressions in those renders and just want to say to After Choices, you have done a great job.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Just want to say i correct myself now after having a chance to play some of the game i now have a better understanding of Yoon's facial expressions in those renders and just want to say to After Choices, you have done a great job.
Awwn my friend, it's so nice of you. I am not that offensive and I always try to understand people. But really thank you for saying it.

Reactions: WhiteWolf619
3.60 star(s) 78 Votes