Thanks. Guess I have played another "Where it all began" :D

Any game about a house wife?
I've played
1) Life in middle east
2) project myriam
3) AWAM
4) Mother's Love
"Shut up and dance" - mom is alone hot milf, housewife
At "city of broken dreamers" You can meet wife dissapointed by her husband, You can fuck her few times

"Motherless" is about mc who is fucking milfs, there are house wifes too

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
Okay silly question and a bit off topic but can you guys recommend me a good VN/Game?

No RPG or Unity please.
i don´t know what genre you searching but i give some. only completed games if unfished list would be to long
acting lessons (warning: heartbreaking ending), sisterly lust, melody, dreams of desire, the visit, no more secrets, lancaster boarding hose (warning daniels k is bad with endings), pinefalls, twists of my life, triangle, my sister my roommate, picture perfect(finished version just released today), avalon, something to write about: the autor.
ok got pretty long and there are much more :LOL:

• Red Heart

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
i don´t know what genre you searching but i give some. only completed games if unfished list would be to long
acting lessons (warning: heartbreaking ending), sisterly lust, melody, dreams of desire, the visit, no more secrets, lancaster boarding hose (warning daniels k is bad with endings), pinefalls, twists of my life, triangle, my sister my roommate, picture perfect(finished version just released today), avalon, something to write about: the autor.
ok got pretty long and there are much more :LOL:
Thanks.

I prefer housewife more, of course :D

I liked sisterly lust. But haven't played extended version yet. I played it like 3 times from start to finish and perveteer did the great job. But had some bugs at the end hopefully it is fixed now.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
the good gaems with housewifes are mostly not finished but i can name some:
midnight paradise, milfy city, away from home, my pleasure, college bound, where the heart is, a mothers love, personal trainer.
that are some that come to mind

• Red Heart

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
Considering the title ("free pass"), is it possible to hope for some sharing in the future ? or do I misundertand the meaning of that title ?
The girl seems hot anyway.

• Red Heart

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
Considering the title ("free pass"), is it possible to hope for some sharing in the future ? or do I misundertand the meaning of that title ?
The girl seems hot anyway.
That mean she can try fuk/be in love with someone else :unsure:
Daniel could give Yoon "free pass" cause he's cheating on Yoon and he let her cheat on him to get rid of bad feelings

OR he feels bad cause they are not having sex more than 3 years

OR he wants to have evidence she's cheating on him to make divorce as her fault, to have prove in court Yoon cheat first

Don't know about sharing /swingers in game, you need wait for dev reply IMG_20210530_165805.jpg

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
3.60 star(s) 79 Votes