doidera

Jun 11, 2017
After Choices
A strange thing about this game is that, in a moment, he asks if I want to follow a "purely lesbian" or Bi route. But, even if I choose "pure lesbian" options to have sex with men continue to appear.
I've already told the game that I don't want anything to do with men, so why do these options keep popping up? Shouldn't I automatically delete them? Or at least leave them "off" so that we know that they would lead to something I already chose that I don't want?

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
After Choices
A strange thing about this game is that, in a moment, he asks if I want to follow a "purely lesbian" or Bi route. But, even if I choose "pure lesbian" options to have sex with men continue to appear.
I've already told the game that I don't want anything to do with men, so why do these options keep popping up? Shouldn't I automatically delete them? Or at least leave them "off" so that we know that they would lead to something I already chose that I don't want?
Hello, thanks for the interest and can you please be more specific so we can explain in more detail. Sorry, I am weak in English. For example, in which scene you see that option with a pure lesbian mode turned on?

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
Hello, thanks for the interest and can you please be more specific so we can explain in more detail. Sorry, I am weak in English. For example, in which scene you see that option with a pure lesbian mode turned on?
She/He meant scene with Joseph and Michelle at party, also gangbang "Naked sisters"
I was little suprised too, pure lesbian route was working at 0.394 - at 0.395 it needs to be fixed, i don't want to see Joseph's dick and those guys dicks
There are some scenes i don't want to watch :WutFace:

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
She/He meant scene with Joseph and Michelle at party, also gangbang "Naked sisters"
I was little suprised too, pure lesbian route was working at 0.394 - at 0.395 it needs to be fixed, i don't want to see Joseph's dick and those guys dicks
There are some scenes i don't want to watch :WutFace:
If you turned Pure Lesbian Mode on, you will never ever see Joseph's Package. Your Yoon will not even flirt with James (Half-naked boy).
If you forgot to turn on the Pure Lesbian Mode then you shouldn't turn it off or on somewhere near the choices, it will fool the program or too late not to see men's D.
If your Yoon says "No" to Tyler's Questions during a truth, you will not see them, too.

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
If you turned Pure Lesbian Mode on, you will never ever see Joseph's Package. Your Yoon will not even flirt with James (Half-naked boy).
If you forgot to turn on the Pure Lesbian Mode then you shouldn't turn it off or on somewhere near the choices, it will fool the program or too late not to see men's D.
If your Yoon says "No" to Tyler's Questions during a truth, you will not see them, too.
Aha, ok sorry
I must load wrong save :FacePalm:

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices
3.60 star(s) 78 Votes