RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
That mean she can try fuk/be in love with someone else :unsure:
Daniel could give Yoon "free pass" cause he's cheating on Yoon and he let her cheat on him to get rid of bad feelings

OR he feels bad cause they are not having sex more than 3 years

OR he wants to have evidence she's cheating on him to make divorce as her fault, to have prove in court Yoon cheat first

Don't know about sharing /swingers in game, you need wait for dev reply View attachment 1221352
I would bet on the first one. He has a affair but is guilty and wants his wife Yoon to get some too.

Oct 20, 2019
I don’t care what Yoon‘s sister’s name is, I’m suddenly on her team! Lol (although I’m still hoping for “special time“ with Michelle, Tamara, the boss’s wife (can’t remember her name at the moment), and ultimately end up with Jasmine.) I can already tell when Yoon and Jasmine finally get to be together it’s going to be an emotional experience.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
I don’t care what Yoon‘s sister’s name is, I’m suddenly on her team! Lol (although I’m still hoping for “special time“ with Michelle, Tamara, the boss’s wife (can’t remember her name at the moment), and ultimately end up with Jasmine.) I can already tell when Yoon and Jasmine finally get to be together it’s going to be an emotional experience.
I guess I will go with Cherry Ni Ni Ko or Khun Ni Ko :D. Yeah, Yoon and Jas's story is gonna be a bit dramatic :love:

Would Yoo's sister join the game?
Yes, my friend, but not sure will she be in the next version.

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
Was just messing around with an app on my phone trying out some different things.
Original.
View attachment 1222542
Edited.
View attachment 1222543
Thoughts???
That filter You have putted on art do great job, art looks more real with light reflexes
First one is great
Looking at second one i can feel i'm watching movie which action takes place at some hot country and burining sun is making that effect - Amazing :love: :love:
I love both of them

3.60 star(s) 78 Votes