stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
It's okay you can ask me and I am fine to answer.
1) v0.38
2) v0.392
3) v0.394
4) v0.395
i think he wanted to know how far you progressed with 0.396
In btw dev, how much of the update have you completed? Sorry for being impatient :(:)
he just released 0.395 a week ago. so i guess we have to wait like 2-3 weeks, maybe more maybe less. depends on how much content he wants to put in this update. the last one was the biggest for now, but that was because of the party.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
i think he wanted to know how far you progressed with 0.396

he just released 0.395 a week ago. so i guess we have to wait like 2-3 weeks, maybe more maybe less. depends on how much content he wants to put in this update. the last one was the biggest for now, but that was because of the party.
Oh you must be right! I have exported 43 renders for now and yes I still don't know how many renders in it will be.

The main reason is that it seems I can't afford to pay the rental fee of the current apartment I am living in. The rental fee is around $6000 and with no former job, it is way out of my league. So, I am thinking of another way to stay here because not only me also my daughter quite like the place. This means I am borrowing some time from rendering to do some side job which I am able to.

Reactions: damnedfrog

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
Oh you must be right! I have exported 43 renders for now and yes I still don't know how many renders in it will be.

The main reason is that it seems I can't afford to pay the rental fee of the current apartment I am living in. The rental fee is around $6000 and with no former job, it is way out of my league. So, I am thinking of another way to stay here because not only me also my daughter quite like the place. This means I am borrowing some time from rendering to do some side job which I am able to.
oh btw what kind of place you staying? 6000$? a palace? here for like 1200$ you can rent a full house.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
oh btw what kind of place you staying? 6000$? a palace? here for like 1200$ you can rent a full house.
To be exact it is around $6400. Here, it is not very common to pay month by month. We pay for 6-12 months at least. I've paid for 12 months with my former job. Now it's time to pay for another year. It's my fault that I didn't save money or buy a nice PC when I had a good income. I am just living in a nice condominium it is quite big for me but not too luxurious.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You understand me for real. Thank you for that. But I won't take that long :love:

and if who cares? he works faster than most defs. first he have to care for himself and his daughter. so even if he would take 2-3 months for the next update i wouldn´t be angry about it because we know his situation.

Reactions: damnedfrog

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
To be exact it is around $6400. Here, it is not very common to pay month by month. We pay for 6-12 months at least. I've paid for 12 months with my former job. Now it's time to pay for another year. It's my fault that I didn't save money or buy a nice PC when I had a good income. I am just living in a nice condominium it is quite big for me but not too luxurious.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You understand me for real. Thank you for that. But I won't take that long :love:
ah ok so its for a whole year. that explains it. thought it was monthly.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
ah ok so its for a whole year. that explains it. thought it was monthly.
Aha, you are thinking so high of me. With that money, I won't be staying here. I am eagerly thinking about moving to Thailand. Rental fees are far cheaper there. And decorations seem better, too. If my daughter reached about the age for school, we might be able to move somewhere better with her student visa but not sure where, things always change due to time. It was way easier to become asylum.

Reactions: m4pII

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
and if who cares? he works faster than most defs. first he have to care for himself and his daughter. so even if he would take 2-3 months for the next update i wouldn´t be angry about it because we know his situation.
I know his situation and i did not said waiting it's wrong
Just one time players could complain, that's why i asked :cautious:
Nevermind, i can wait 2 months

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Just for giggles I did some rough calculations, and if those wads of cash are 100 stacks of $100 bills, she's sitting on a bit more than a cool $2 mil.
I like to put the details in render but sadly I am an idiot at math. I can't even memorize the ph numbers at a glance :D Guess I have a weakness in the part that stores the short-term memories. Oh, btw I am not rushing you but just curious about how it's going with proofreading?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
i come up with $9.6mil:unsure:
Redid the calcs and got $8.96 mil, so a bit more than $9 mil is more likely. Either way, it's a lot of cash.

I like to put the details in render but sadly I am an idiot at math. I can't even memorize the ph numbers at a glance :D Guess I have a weakness in the part that stores the short-term memories. Oh, btw I am not rushing you but just curious about how it's going with proofreading?
Slowly getting there. I tried opening the rpy files in Word so I could get Grammarly to help out, only to find out later that the files weren't actually saving, so had to redo a lot of it back in Wordpad, which was frustrating.

Last edited:
Reactions: After Choices

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Redid the calcs and got $8.96 mil, so a bit more than $9 mil is more likely. Either way, it's a lot of cash.

Slowly getting there. I tried opening the rpy files in Word so I could get Grammarly to help out, only to find out later that the files weren't actually saving, so had to redo a lot of it back in Wordpad, which was frustrating.
Thanks. The best thing for me is to write in the Grammarly web version but Stella uses google document.

3.60 star(s) 78 Votes