Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I wish there was a ending where the mc yoon ends up with sukkhon so How many endings will there be any with sukkhon?
We're nowhere near the end of the game, only approaching the end of "Season 1", which should end with Joseph's house party. So far we haven't been told how many endings the game will have, let alone with any particular character.

But Sukkhon is a dev and supporter favourite, so a good ending with her certainly seems likely. Only question as far as I'm aware is how involved Sienna is going to be.

Reactions: damnedfrog

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
We're nowhere near the end of the game, only approaching the end of "Season 1", which should end with Joseph's house party. So far we haven't been told how many endings the game will have, let alone with any particular character.

But Sukkhon is a dev and supporter favourite, so a good ending with her certainly seems likely. Only question as far as I'm aware is how involved Sienna is going to be.
I am wondering if the devs are up for possible suggestions from players if so I would def give this as a suggestion? and is there other games similar to this with a character like sukkhon my fav because I favor transgender characters and I do support lgbt?

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
I wonder what's up with that homeless pimp who played the flute so nicely

maybe he will perform in the philharmonic hall, when he made make Yoon a whore haha

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I am wondering if the devs are up for possible suggestions from players if so I would def give this as a suggestion? and is there other games similar to this with a character like sukkhon my fav because I favor transgender characters and I do support lgbt?
You can suggest it. I asked for some Sienna content without the boys, and got it next update.

I'm a financial supporter on both Patreon and Sub, and I might advocate for it there - Sukkhon is my favourite LI at the moment too.

Reactions: damnedfrog
Oct 6, 2018
My opinion a happy ending to this game would be yoon & sukkhon being togather instead of her hubby but I doubt this is how the game is ever going to be.

I made this comment when the dev was planning to reboot the game with a new character instead of Yoon.

I avoided the reboot until fairly recently. I'm glad they kept Yoon. And I agreed with you that of the reboot sukkon and Yoon is the best.

I do miss the orginal best friend. The current one I don't like.

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
I made this comment when the dev was planning to reboot the game with a new character instead of Yoon.

I avoided the reboot until fairly recently. I'm glad they kept Yoon. And I agreed with you that of the reboot sukkon and Yoon is the best.

I never played the original Just today I've discovered this game before I was not a fan of vn I first thought vn was text and sill images like a online comic book no animation until just recently I played my first unique vn simple life and I began to favor vn then.

• Love
Reactions: Alley_Cat

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022

not everyone likes futa and what is a great ending for you is not even a beginning for many (skip these scenes)

Sukkhon is beautiful but still doesn't want to play this route

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Do you mean Grace from Naughty 40? That's still going, it's just on hold until the end of Season 1 here. Then depending on popularity, she might either continue this, or switch to working on either Naughty 40 or Kathoey.

My personal preference would be to continue this, but subsume the plot of Kathoey into it. Sukkhon having a sister would be fun.
not everyone likes futa and what is a great ending for you is not even a beginning for many (skip these scenes)
Sukkhon is trans, not futa. It's an important distinction, particularly since many of her mannerisms like her use of "Icez" come from Thai trans culture. And if you don't like it just turn trans content off, like I do with the straight content, since I don't like any of the boys.

As for endings, there's likely to be endings without her anyway. I'm guessing at least three - a trans, a cis-lesbian, and a straight ending.

Oct 6, 2018
Do you mean Grace from Naughty 40? That's still going, it's just on hold until the end of Season 1 here. Then depending on popularity, she might either continue this, or switch to working on either Naughty 40 or Kathoey.

My personal preference would be to continue this, but subsume the plot of Kathoey into it. Sukkhon having a sister would be fun.
Yea grace was supposed to replace Yoon. And naughty 40 came out because alot of the people who had been playing the game from day 1 was very attached to Yoon and didn't want to see her replaced. So the dev used the grace assets to make a separate game. Which is great because grace was a good character model. Yoon is just a likable protagonist which is rare for these sort of games.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I never played the original Just today I've discovered this game before I was not a fan of vn I first thought vn was text and sill images like a online comic book no animation until just recently I played my first unique vn simple life and I began to favor vn then.
well even avns with still images are good, animations are plus but can take a while to make.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
I wish there was a ending where the mc yoon ends up with sukkhon so How many endings will there be any with sukkhon?
I think so there will be. After all, Sukkhon is one of the fan favorites and of the developer as well. But don't you agree that it's far too early to think about the end of the game? It was just getting started. I think we're still years away from the end ;)

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
I think so there will be. After all, Sukkhon is one of the fan favorites and of the developer as well. But don't you agree that it's far too early to think about the end of the game? It was just getting started. I think we're still years away from the end ;)
Yes someone told me the same thing I w8 for the next update love it so far.

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
Why did I unlock the Episode 9 sex scene: "Inle Story" when I had Lesbian Friendly mode enabled?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Why did I unlock the Episode 9 sex scene: "Inle Story" when I had Lesbian Friendly mode enabled?
you mean with that homeless guy? if so then it was yoon's dream (needs some meat too not just vegetables).

Dec 7, 2020
As a lesbian, I don't care much about the guys, but I replayed the game with a bisexual Yoon to see more scenes with her, and... it seems to me that every guy who interacts with Yoon is creepy or/and an asshole ^^U It seems that nice guys are limited to flashbacks xD.

On the girl x girl side besides the sex there is some romance as well, which I appreciate.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
As a lesbian, I don't care much about the guys, but I replayed the game with a bisexual Yoon to see more scenes with her, and... it seems to me that every guy who interacts with Yoon is creepy or/and an asshole ^^U It seems that nice guys are limited to flashbacks xD.

On the girl x girl side besides the sex there is some romance as well, which I appreciate.
well it was same on orig. version too.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Tbh i don't remember seeing the dream scene with homeless person when i played lesbian&Sukkhon path, but then again, when the scene where Yoon sees the homeless person first time, i just ignored them.

3.60 star(s) 78 Votes