Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I suspect Michelle might be getting more content in the updates to come. Sienna and Sukkhon have reached a nice endpoint, but Michelle and Zoe have barely begun.

Gwydion

Apr 14, 2018
Well personally I don't mind Yoon's repsonse, as long as she shows sweet Kayleigh what real love is supposed to look like. For Michelle I think it was really just to cement how much her dad fucked her up. It's not that uncommon for children to emulate a hated parent. Obsessing over whether you're also displaying those toxic traits kinda ends up working its way into a self fulfilling prophecy. Still really hoping Michelle pulls her head out of her ass, dumps her loser rapist boyfriend and treats her girl like the queen she is.
Yeah, I do get that's what they were going for, but it's the continuing unchecked crappy behaviour that rubbed me the wrong way.
It's like Michelle goes "I recognise what I'm doing, I understand why I'm doing it and that my reasoning is messed up, but oh well, can't be helped, guess I'll keep doing it" and Yoon just goes "yep, that's a bummer". I read that and just thought "what? You can't possibly be serious"

Definitely a lot of room for Michelle to improve, and for sure I hope she does. But also like you, I mostly care about whether Kayleigh ends up being treated as she deserves.
Just seems like it would be really cruel to introduce this character specifically added for the new version of the game, make her sweet and loving, throw in a significant disability, and then pile it on even more by giving her a girlfriend who is an unrepentant cheater and also callously dismissive of her feelings and wellbeing in general, if things aren't going to get better for her.

Gwydion

Apr 14, 2018
I suspect Michelle might be getting more content in the updates to come. Sienna and Sukkhon have reached a nice endpoint, but Michelle and Zoe have barely begun.
I'm definitely looking forward to more Zoe. She was my favourite from the original game, and still very much so in the new version; if anything, I like the new take on Yoon's relationship with her more this time around - far less time messing her around and not wanting to commit to anything, even casually

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I do not like the prostitution arc of the Yoon story. Seems unlikely that seeing a big dick and showing kindness to a stranger would let her abandon all morals no matter how much of a dick the husband is. Just my opinion.
There's a prostitution arc?

Gwydion

Apr 14, 2018
There certainly was in the old game; I don't remember seeing anything that could lead to one in the reboot, but in fairness I may very well have missed it because a) I generally play in lesbian mode, and b) I try to avoid the scumbag characters when I turn that mode off out of curiosity

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
There certainly was in the old game; I don't remember seeing anything that could lead to one in the reboot, but in fairness I may very well have missed it because a) I generally play in lesbian mode, and b) I try to avoid the scumbag characters when I turn that mode off out of curiosity
With Iceman?

Dec 7, 2020
Yes, if you interact with that homeless guy, you eventually discover that he was a pimp or something like that, and offers Yoon to "work" for him... so he becomes a creep like the rest of the guys xD.

I'm definitely looking forward to more Zoe. She was my favourite from the original game, and still very much so in the new version; if anything, I like the new take on Yoon's relationship with her more this time around - far less time messing her around and not wanting to commit to anything, even casually
Zoe is interesting, I just hope that she's not as immature as she was in the original game.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Gwydion

Apr 14, 2018
Yes, if you interact with that homeless guy, you eventually discover that he was a pimp or something like that, and offers Yoon to "work" for him... so he becomes a creep like the rest of the guys xD.

Zoe is interesting, I just hope that she's not as immature as she was in the original game.
It's interesting, Zoe WAS a little immature, but I didn't think she was overly so; she IS a teenager, and she has a playful and flirty nature, which is still the same in the reboot.

Really I thought Yoon was far more immature than her, largely thanks to her very sheltered upbringing and married life - she flipflopped so damn much when it came to being in a relationship with Zoe, it was frustrating.

Which is why I'm enjoying their dynamic much more this time around even if I do miss some of the scenes the two had together in the first version, particularly the last one where Yoon gets spanked for not using her phone and letting Zoe know about changed plans. That "do you know how to properly use a phone? No. You. Do. NOT." while being relieved and exasperated rather than angry and seeking to hurt, was hilarious to me.

Dec 7, 2020
It's interesting, Zoe WAS a little immature, but I didn't think she was overly so; she IS a teenager, and she has a playful and flirty nature, which is still the same in the reboot.

Really I thought Yoon was far more immature than her, largely thanks to her very sheltered upbringing and married life - she flipflopped so damn much when it came to being in a relationship with Zoe, it was frustrating.

Which is why I'm enjoying their dynamic much more this time around even if I do miss some of the scenes the two had together in the first version, particularly the last one where Yoon gets spanked for not using her phone and letting Zoe know about changed plans. That "do you know how to properly use a phone? No. You. Do. NOT." while being relieved and exasperated rather than angry and seeking to hurt, was hilarious to me.
Yes, Yoon was immature too. The thing with Zoe in the original game was that she was far more insecure that what she tried to show, and she got worse in that sense the longer you interacted with her. She just seemed unable to give a clear answer to Yoon and prefered to be edgy, not just flirty. I just hope that the new Zoe is a bit less edgy with Yoon.

cared about marriage not wife.
Yes, maybe you're right, he was already quite selfish in the original game, and he clearly cared first about himself, but at least he wasn't as antagonistic with Yoon. In the remake he has some disgusting abuser traits about him.

Reactions: Gwydion

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
It happens every now and then that an MMC game has a likeable best friend character. There's also a small handful of mostly likeable male LIs in a handful of games. I don't like him personally but the principal in Project Myriam seems like a fairly decent dude, even if he is (lightly) hitting on one of his employees.
Ironically, if I want a FMC game with a likeable male LI, you usually need to play a Japanese FMC NTR game and just avoid the ugly bastard characters
Unfortunately in project Myriam a lot of all characters are ugly. Even the MC. At least that's how I feel. That's why I don't follow this game any further. It has just too little esthetic for my taste. As the saying goes: "The eye eats with you"

3.60 star(s) 78 Votes