cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Unfortunately in project Myriam a lot of all characters are ugly. Even the MC. At least that's how I feel. That's why I don't follow this game any further. It has just too little esthetic for my taste. As the saying goes: "The eye eats with you"
well if listens to f95 members then there are only ugly male mcs.

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
and i have a lot of fun in these beauty and beast games where homeless , drunks or old perverts and other scumbags fuck pretty girls, it would disgust me and i wouldn't watch it in real life, but in games it's very funny

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Juicer97

Jun 2, 2022
Inertia went under the bus. Now this one and a very few others are what left for good quality lesbian-friendly path games. Good luck.

Reactions: .Septic.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
I can't help but I liked the old Yoon better. Not too huge difference, but I liked it better. Those renders are beautiful, the one with sunglasses is my favorite. Such a good render. Probably one of the best lately (mean; in all games I play.)
Keep doing good work After Choices. :)

Reactions: After Choices

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
would have thought that sukkhoi doesn't like to be in receiving end. also would have thought that "she" has hard-on.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Fun to see the resolution to Daniel's infidelity. Interesting revelation about Andrew's mother too.

Scene with Zoe was nice and sweet. Also fun being able to convince Michelle to kick Joseph to the curb, although I wonder how that's going to affect the house party.
would have thought that sukkhoi doesn't like to be in receiving end. also would have thought that "she" has hard-on.
Annabelle would disagree with that. So would Denis.

Last edited:
Reactions: Malika1234
3.60 star(s) 78 Votes