bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
Tbh i don't remember seeing the dream scene with homeless person when i played lesbian&Sukkhon path, but then again, when the scene where Yoon sees the homeless person first time, i just ignored them.
You are not tolerant of the homeless haha

I always support them in games, in real life I chase them away

although I gave him one cigarette once, he almost ate it with the filter

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: cxx
Dec 7, 2020
well it was same on orig. version too.
Isn't it the same across all AVNs?
Well, for example I remember that the husband wasn't that much of an asshole in the original game, the guy actually "cared" about their marriage. In the remake he's a complete jerk with no redeeming quailities xD. I obviously went for the girls in the original too, but at least the husband wasn't unbearable like he is in the remake xD.

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
i still havent played the last update so not sure whats going on and why some people are mad?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
i still havent played the last update so not sure whats going on and why some people are mad?
I'm gonna go with "withdrawals". It's been an unusually long gap since we've heard any news, but I assume After Choices is just taking some time off between Christmas and New Years to spend time with her family.

Reactions: Malika1234

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
As a lesbian, I don't care much about the guys, but I replayed the game with a bisexual Yoon to see more scenes with her, and... it seems to me that every guy who interacts with Yoon is creepy or/and an asshole ^^U It seems that nice guys are limited to flashbacks xD.

On the girl x girl side besides the sex there is some romance as well, which I appreciate.
Not to be rude to the dev, but I think that After Choices just flat out isn't good at writing men. Almost every man, and specifically every man she can sleep with in both versions of the game is either an asshole, a rapist, or a like the last version of Daniel a complete turbocuck.
On the other hand all of the women are great well developed and defined characters with a lot of dimension to them.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Not to be rude to the dev, but I think that After Choices just flat out isn't good at writing men. Almost every man, and specifically every man she can sleep with in both versions of the game is either an asshole, a rapist, or a like the last version of Daniel a complete turbocuck.
On the other hand all of the women are great well developed and defined characters with a lot of dimension to them.
Like I said before, isn't that true of practically all devs? There are quite a few new games that have popped up recently using the MILF protagonist, and there hasn't been a single male LI that I've liked. Mother's Devotion is I think the most extreme example I can think of, where the two son characters in that seem to be intentionally going for the creep and arsehole stereotypes.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Like I said before, isn't that true of practically all devs? There are quite a few new games that have popped up recently using the MILF protagonist, and there hasn't been a single male LI that I've liked. Mother's Devotion is I think the most extreme example I can think of, where the two son characters in that seem to be intentionally going for the creep and arsehole stereotypes.
It happens every now and then that an MMC game has a likeable best friend character. There's also a small handful of mostly likeable male LIs in a handful of games. I don't like him personally but the principal in Project Myriam seems like a fairly decent dude, even if he is (lightly) hitting on one of his employees.
Ironically, if I want a FMC game with a likeable male LI, you usually need to play a Japanese FMC NTR game and just avoid the ugly bastard characters

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
It happens every now and then that an MMC game has a likeable best friend character. There's also a small handful of mostly likeable male LIs in a handful of games. I don't like him personally but the principal in Project Myriam seems like a fairly decent dude, even if he is (lightly) hitting on one of his employees.
Ironically, if I want a FMC game with a likeable male LI, you usually need to play a Japanese FMC NTR game and just avoid the ugly bastard characters
I noped out of Project Myriam with the forced sex scene with the husband/boyfriend. Creepy and an arsehole.

So I don't think I met the principal.

Gwydion

Apr 14, 2018
As a lesbian, I don't care much about the guys, but I replayed the game with a bisexual Yoon to see more scenes with her, and... it seems to me that every guy who interacts with Yoon is creepy or/and an asshole ^^U It seems that nice guys are limited to flashbacks xD.

On the girl x girl side besides the sex there is some romance as well, which I appreciate.
The female characters are all pretty great, for the most part - with the exception of New Michelle, who is a truly unlikable person.
Both Michelle's hypocrisy about, and Yoon's response to, her cheating are totally baffling, considering how both Michelle and Yoon feel about DANIEL's cheating; like, not only does Michelle seemingly feel no real guilt, but Yoon also fails to criticise her - and even enables/aids in her cheating later on, or possibly even contributes to it directly. I feel so badly for poor Kayleigh.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
The female characters are all pretty great, for the most part - with the exception of New Michelle, who is a truly unlikable person.
Both Michelle's hypocrisy about, and Yoon's response to, her cheating are totally baffling, considering how both Michelle and Yoon feel about DANIEL's cheating; like, not only does Michelle seemingly feel no real guilt, but Yoon also fails to criticise her - and even enables/aids in her cheating later on, or possibly even contributes to it directly. I feel so badly for poor Kayleigh.
When you talk about Michelle "seemingly feel no real guilt" is that because of her cheating on Kayleigh with Joseph?

Gwydion

Apr 14, 2018
When you talk about Michelle "seemingly feel no real guilt" is that because of her cheating on Kayleigh with Joseph?
Well yeah, when she's talking to Yoon about having done so, she gives excuses as to why (which are really weak), but no indication she's going to stop, or come clean to Kayleigh OR Joseph, or that she feels bad about it, just that it's inconvenient; and then the next time it comes up it's "oh whoops, I made this awkward situation for myself by double-booking, can you help me get away with it?"

And Yoon doesn't really call her out for it at any point, which she should regardless of any other circumstances - and can then have sex with Michelle herself.
Given how garbage of a person Daniel is acknowledged to be, largely because of his cheating and attitude towards doing so, it's really grating how Michelle isn't treated the same way when she does it - neither is Yoon herself, for that matter.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Well yeah, when she's talking to Yoon about having done so, she gives excuses as to why (which are really weak), but no indication she's going to stop, or come clean to Kayleigh OR Joseph, or that she feels bad about it, just that it's inconvenient; and then the next time it comes up it's "oh whoops, I made this awkward situation for myself by double-booking, can you help me get away with it?"

And Yoon doesn't really call her out for it at any point, which she should regardless of any other circumstances - and can then have sex with Michelle herself.
Given how garbage of a person Daniel is acknowledged to be, largely because of his cheating and attitude towards doing so, it's really grating how Michelle isn't treated the same way when she does it - neither is Yoon herself, for that matter.
Well personally I don't mind Yoon's repsonse, as long as she shows sweet Kayleigh what real love is supposed to look like. For Michelle I think it was really just to cement how much her dad fucked her up. It's not that uncommon for children to emulate a hated parent. Obsessing over whether you're also displaying those toxic traits kinda ends up working its way into a self fulfilling prophecy. Still really hoping Michelle pulls her head out of her ass, dumps her loser rapist boyfriend and treats her girl like the queen she is.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gwydion
3.60 star(s) 79 Votes