worldkaiser

Aug 14, 2019
I said for you to use the patch if you already didn't in the version you have. I don't think it being compressed is the reason why it's white like that.

And

I was telling worldkaiser I posted the uncompressed version.
What patch are you talking about? also could you pls upload the uncompressed version on anything other than mega?
mega is fuckin annoying... First it slow AF, second it has quota limit.. I'll try to fiddle with it using VPN, hopefully it'll work and continue to download.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
What patch are you talking about? also could you pls upload the uncompressed version on anything other than mega?
mega is fuckin annoying... First it slow AF, second it has quota limit.. I'll try to fiddle with it using VPN, hopefully it'll work and continue to download.
Yes, VPN works (I do this all the time with MEGA), just change locations, you can bypass MEGA limits easily that way. With a VPN MEGA doesn't have any limits anymore. You can do that with any host that limits by IP, MEGA gives me full speed, so dunno. And those are the official dev links posted publicly on their SS page.

There is a patch with the unofficial compressed version here. It only is needed with that version, no other version needs it.

Reactions: worldkaiser

divx18

Oct 31, 2019
hi it would be cool the create new incest patch thats works wit reworked version thx in adavance

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
:cry::(I don't have a transfer like that
You can also just join the Patreon for the month that the new update comes out to get the uncompressed version. After Choices makes some other options available for downloads. That's what I do. The story in this game is sort of bizarre and hard to follow, but the art and scenes are just so hot I can't help but want to keep it going. I join at the $5 level but there is a $1 level, too. After Choices is an artist worth supporting, in my opinion.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
You can also just join the Patreon for the month that the new update comes out to get the uncompressed version. After Choices makes some other options available for downloads. That's what I do. The story in this game is sort of bizarre and hard to follow, but the art and scenes are just so hot I can't help but want to keep it going. I join at the $5 level but there is a $1 level, too. After Choices is an artist worth supporting, in my opinion.
He knows. He thought the compressed version is causing this.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I don't even know if I played/tried this before, but it looks interesting, I'll gander at it.
There's no son of the MC, so probably not worth it for you. Stepson (Andrew), but not actual son. That the husband (Daniel) cheated on the MC is the whole reason for the Free Pass and her cheating on him.
hi it would be cool the create new incest patch thats works wit reworked version thx in adavance
I haven't needed the incest patch since the reboot, otherwise I would have written one. Michelle is already acknowledged as Yoon's daughter, not family friend, like my old patch.

Parisatnight

Oct 10, 2017
I haven't played the last two updates. Do we now have some straight sex scenes with Yoon where she doesn't act slutty?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I haven't needed the incest patch since the reboot, otherwise I would have written one. Michelle is already acknowledged as Yoon's daughter, not family friend, like my old patch.
There might be some confusion about some things. The "un-official" compressed was actually the Patreon version, so it's not "pre-patched". Every other version in the OP is the SS version (except the one I just mentioned). The "un-official" compressed version located here has the patch included with it. Let's just say, reasons :whistle:

Although if anyone wants the updated patch (the previous versions work as it's just setting relationships automagically), I'll post it. It's not needed for anything as reasons explained above.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
There might be some confusion about some things. The "un-official" compressed was actually the Patreon version, so it's not "pre-patched". Every other version in the OP is the SS version (except the one I just mentioned). The "un-official" compressed version located here has the patch included with it. Let's just say, reasons :whistle:

Although if anyone wants the updated patch (the previous versions work as it's just setting relationships automagically), I'll post it. It's not needed for anything as reasons explained above.
As the author of the old incest patch, I'm more than happy to patch the reboot. I just need the link here of the version that needs patching. My hesitancy in the past was that I always wait until a public release. Since people have been decent and waited, and it's turned up here at the same time that the public release has been made on Patreon, any coding changes I'm more than happy to make.

Only thing I can't do is code it so that Andrew is Yoon's biological son. That would take a comeplete rewrite of the story, and I'm a code monkey, not a writer.

I should also mention that I'm a financial supporter on SS, which doesn't need a patched version.

Reactions: BVonkX

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
As the author of the old incest patch, I'm more than happy to patch the reboot. I just need the link here of the version that needs patching. My hesitancy in the past was that I always wait until a public release. Since people have been decent and waited, and it's turned up here at the same time that the public release has been made on Patreon, any coding changes I'm more than happy to make.

Only thing I can't do is code it so that Andrew is Yoon's biological son. That would take a comeplete rewrite of the story, and I'm a code monkey, not a writer.
I'm willing to bet (not really, I'm not a betting person :(), but I am taking a haphazard guess this is the same as it's been. Adding it, as I said previously, I don't believe it's necessary.

This patch was distributed with the v1.20 Patreon version, directly from it.

Reactions: Car4man
3.60 star(s) 79 Votes