DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
it would be strong, but I don't know which floor it was :LOL:
He could have landed in the bushes maybe breaks his legs, then when he’s in the hospital Yoon can visit him with the homeless guy wearing Daniels best suit and tie and she fucks him right on his hospital bed, saying “FREE PASS Motherfucker” or she could have lesbian sex in front of him too :ROFLMAO:

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
I reckon Joseph house party in this version is going to be 2x hotter thn one in the older version.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Gallery mod doesn't seem to show all of certain scenes no matter what you have enabled or not
Hi. Thanks for the info. The Mod was actually working, but for some weird reason the Cheat button did not change immediately when pressing it. I tried to fix that now.

Kabaplanca

Feb 13, 2022
Is the lamar(homeless) storyline continuing ? seems like she got mad at him for wht he told her n wont see him anymore,hoping lamar path continues,Lets see

Jul 19, 2020
I think I'm gonna give up on this game. I opted not to date Sukkhon but the game keeps putting dating her into Yoon's history, showing flashbacks, and refereing to having a relationship in the dialogue. This was issue back when I played in October and its still really prevalent in the latest version.

3.60 star(s) 79 Votes