lg10

Nov 25, 2020
My game goes to main menu during the animation with andrew after vibrator scene. Does anyone know why? I am playing latest v1.20 version

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
My game goes to main menu during the animation with andrew after vibrator scene. Does anyone know why? I am playing latest v1.20 version
post a save before that and maybe after choices or some1 looks into it.

MadAng

Jan 4, 2023
It's refreshing playing a VN that has a non-western/US based character, and that treats her culture with respect (I enjoyed the little vignettes of life in Burma). (y)

Reactions: Alley_Cat

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
What I am saying is. I can't see lesbian content by looking at any pictures. The 10 pictures on preview in "last updates" are straight sex only. And most of preview has pratically none of 2 girls at least. if this is the kind of content I am looking for, I won't click on it because I can't see it. People are drawn to take any kind of opinion that doesn't look so positive as "shitty" or offensive".
Also, why the lesbianism has to be hidden? Can't be show oppenly, we are in 2023.
But this is gonna be the last comment since it seems people are overly sensitive "IN A FUCKING GAME"
Thankfully the game allows you to play pure lesbian route and/or also trans friendly route.

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
I remember when this was a lesbian game, mostly. Now all the preview pictures are from males fucking the main character. The stepson, friends of stepson and other men. All of them. If this was that nice and enjoyable lesbian driven game, where the MC would explore so many things and discover her sexuality, taking the preview as base, we can't see it anymore. And it even looks like, now, she is submissive to her stepson, She is only there to fullfill the needs of men.
What I am saying is. I can't see lesbian content by looking at any pictures. The 10 pictures on preview in "last updates" are straight sex only. And most of preview has pratically none of 2 girls at least. if this is the kind of content I am looking for, I won't click on it because I can't see it. People are drawn to take any kind of opinion that doesn't look so positive as "shitty" or offensive".
Also, why the lesbianism has to be hidden? Can't be show oppenly, we are in 2023.
But this is gonna be the last comment since it seems people are overly sensitive "IN A FUCKING GAME"
While I'm quite happy with the lesbian content of this game, I have to agree with this comment in one part.

I'm only playing lesbian routes, so I don't know if the straight/bisexual routes and the lesbian-only routes have the same content. I would hope so. That would be ideal.

That said, what I agree on is that the overview should have more lesbian exclusive images. I know the developer updates them with every update that comes out, but I think there should be some that stay forever (or at least, for a while) and showcase all the content that's out there. Right now, with update 1.20, there are no explicit lesbian-only images in the overview.

So, I agree on that. We see a lot of dicks and straight sex, but no pussy on pussy at all. I think it would be good to "equalize" the situation. Anyway, just my opinion.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
While I'm quite happy with the lesbian content of this game, I have to agree with this comment in one part.

I'm only playing lesbian routes, so I don't know if the straight/bisexual routes and the lesbian-only routes have the same content. I would hope so. That would be ideal.

That said, what I agree on is that the overview should have more lesbian exclusive images. I know the developer updates them with every update that comes out, but I think there should be some that stay forever (or at least, for a while) and showcase all the content that's out there. Right now, with update 1.20, there are no explicit lesbian-only images in the overview.

So, I agree on that. We see a lot of dicks and straight sex, but no pussy on pussy at all. I think it would be good to "equalize" the situation. Anyway, just my opinion.
Going by the amount of animations each update has, skipping the straight content takes out about 75% of the game. Roughly. I'd need to actually sit down and count in order to get a proper number.

As long as there's some content for the lesbian path I'm generally happy. My only concern with the last update was that by skipping the scene with Jack, Yoon crying in the car doesn't make much sense. Would be nice if it flowed a bit more smoothly

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020

I think it's just because of the new design of the game. Before the reboot, there was just a lot of story introduction delivered by all the women in the game. That's why the dominance of the lebian content offered itself. With the reboot, on the other hand, the ingame story is strongly rushed. So this part is missing now, these bridges have to be created first. And the game just isn't that far yet

Reactions: Havenless_

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Here is my save game file. Can anyone look into it please?

Tested it. I had no issues to continue after said scene, next one was in car with Sukkhon and her hard-on.

3.60 star(s) 78 Votes