cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
usual nice update which had sex or didn't have sex depending CHOICES and nice story too.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
I think I'm gonna give up on this game. I opted not to date Sukkhon but the game keeps putting dating her into Yoon's history, showing flashbacks, and refereing to having a relationship in the dialogue. This was issue back when I played in October and its still really prevalent in the latest version.
hmmm.... i don´t know if anybody even reported this to the dev.... most ppl i know play the sukkhon route so i guess it just slipped. i write AC about it later.

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
I remember when this was a lesbian game, mostly. Now all the preview pictures are from males fucking the main character. The stepson, friends of stepson and other men. All of them. If this was that nice and enjoyable lesbian driven game, where the MC would explore so many things and discover her sexuality, taking the preview as base, we can't see it anymore. And it even looks like, now, she is submissive to her stepson, She is only there to fullfill the needs of men.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
I remember when this was a lesbian game, mostly. Now all the preview pictures are from males fucking the main character. The stepson, friends of stepson and other men. All of them. If this was that nice and enjoyable lesbian driven game, where the MC would explore so many things and discover her sexuality, taking the preview as base, we can't see it anymore. And it even looks like, now, she is submissive to her stepson, She is only there to fullfill the needs of men.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
People complaining about :poop: these days is ridiculous AF.
In another thread someone complained about the glasses of the MC, he should wear lenses, bc glasses tend to bother during activities. IN A FUCKING GAME...:FacePalm:

• Haha
Reactions: After Choices

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
People complaining about :poop: these days is ridiculous AF.
In another thread someone complained about the glasses of the MC, he should wear lenses, bc glasses tend to bother during activities. IN A FUCKING GAME...:FacePalm:
What I am saying is. I can't see lesbian content by looking at any pictures. The 10 pictures on preview in "last updates" are straight sex only. And most of preview has pratically none of 2 girls at least. if this is the kind of content I am looking for, I won't click on it because I can't see it. People are drawn to take any kind of opinion that doesn't look so positive as "shitty" or offensive".
Also, why the lesbianism has to be hidden? Can't be show oppenly, we are in 2023.
But this is gonna be the last comment since it seems people are overly sensitive "IN A FUCKING GAME"

G0DZillA

Feb 23, 2022
What I am saying is. I can't see lesbian content by looking at any pictures. The 10 pictures on preview in "last updates" are straight sex only. And most of preview has pratically none of 2 girls at least. if this is the kind of content I am looking for, I won't click on it because I can't see it. People are drawn to take any kind of opinion that doesn't look so positive as "shitty" or offensive".
Also, why the lesbianism has to be hidden? Can't be show oppenly, we are in 2023.
But this is gonna be the last comment since it seems people are overly sensitive "IN A FUCKING GAME"
Who fucking care this is a pirate site not After Choices site he can't control it, and stop fucking judges the book by its cover if u care that much u would try it before judging.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well woman getting fucked by guys prolly attracts more players than woman having sex with other women, anyways if you started lesbian path on start then locked on it besides that scene with homeless guy (possible to skip it) and then torturing ex-hubby yoon having sex with his ex-boss (can skip it wholly or partially).

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
DA3539E6-2E7E-493D-956B-79973A722495.gif

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I really don't care.
You can complain/request/suggest/give feedback or anything else as much as you want, but since you choose to do a publicly post, anyone can respond to it and i choose to publicly put out my thoughts about a request i read the other day.
I personally have no issues with your request for adding a broader variety of images on the front page, but iin my opinion it isn't necessary bc the TAGS provide all the info you'll need, the images are just a store window to lure you in deeper.

So have a nice day, and don't feel offended so fast ;)

Last edited:

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
The game was never designed as a pure lesbian game. At that time the focus was only on this content, while the rest was on hold.

But i also admit that since the remake the game has been falling into place with a lot of things just too quickly. Before the remake, all the backstory of the poor, shy Yoon, who was torn between her culture, her marriage, and her own needs, which in turn were being triggered by her bff and her husband's workmates, which in turn led to the "free pass" in the first place. This charm in stoytelling, to free this "tender little plant" from her prison, that has unfortunately been mostly lost since the remake. It's still a good game though. But it's true, the game doesn't have the atmosphere ifrom the past.

3.60 star(s) 79 Votes