exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Michelle is Yoon's biological daughter, Andrew is her stepson. More Sukkhon content, faster and smoother story progression
Unfortunately, I cannot agree with the last point. The slowly told story, in the course of which we first fell in love and learned about Yoons cultural background, is what made the game so charming. In the course of this we got to know Yoon's BFF Jasmin (?), which doesn't even exist now, who talked about her sexual adventures, then came Daniel's work colleagues, who first gave him the idea of the free pass. Next was the pool party with the stepdaughter's friends, later the real party, then she got to know Sukkhon, etc. It was a much more natural everyday family life, in the course of which we got to know all the LI.

Since the reboot the story is extremely rushed, a lot is missing and doesn't really come across smoothly. It's still a good game. But in my eyes, the previously atmospherically much more coherent storytelling experienced more of a downgarde.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Unfortunately, I cannot agree with the last point. The slowly told story, in the course of which we first fell in love and learned about Yoons cultural background, is what made the game so charming. In the course of this we got to know Yoon's BFF Jasmin (?), which doesn't even exist now, who talked about her sexual adventures, then came Daniel's work colleagues, who first gave him the idea of the free pass. Next was the pool party with the stepdaughter's friends, later the real party, then she got to know Sukkhon, etc. It was a much more natural everyday family life, in the course of which we got to know all the LI.

Since the reboot the story is extremely rushed, a lot is missing and doesn't really come across smoothly. It's still a good game. But in my eyes, the previously atmospherically much more coherent storytelling experienced more of a downgarde.
As I've said previously, the smoothness is in terms of the premise of the game. In the previous version, there wasn't any real reason for the Free Pass. Daniel was just being pressured by his work colleagues. And while they might not have had sex in a while, there was nothing that made sense to Yoon in order to make her cheat on Daniel. Especially with her cultural background. Daniel might have cheated on his wife in the past, but it was nothing against Yoon.

Which is entirely different in the reboot. We know their marriage is on the rocks, because Daniel cheated on Yoon. Andrew is the walking, breathing proof of that. So there's an actual reason for the Free Pass, and for Yoon to cheat on Daniel. Or, as of the latest update, break up with him completely.

As for Yoon's cultural background, that's an entirely different point. Would I like more content about Myanmar? Certainly.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
What is the difference between old version and this?
In the old version. That elderly couple whose wife told Yoon to humiliate her husband. Now new version this marriage has become the parents of Yoon's husband

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
As I've said previously, the smoothness is in terms of the premise of the game. In the previous version, there wasn't any real reason for the Free Pass. Daniel was just being pressured by his work colleagues. And while they might not have had sex in a while, there was nothing that made sense to Yoon in order to make her cheat on Daniel. Especially with her cultural background. Daniel might have cheated on his wife in the past, but it was nothing against Yoon.

Which is entirely different in the reboot. We know their marriage is on the rocks, because Daniel cheated on Yoon. Andrew is the walking, breathing proof of that. So there's an actual reason for the Free Pass, and for Yoon to cheat on Daniel. Or, as of the latest update, break up with him completely.

As for Yoon's cultural background, that's an entirely different point. Would I like more content about Myanmar? Certainly.
I get that. But you have made a very cumbersome way of doing it.

You should have left the story as it was before. Next maybe there would have been the free pass on rehearsal, first. Yoon meanwhile had sex with this celebrity, on the runaway bride story in the old version of the game. You could have continued the story in such a way that Daniel found out about it, which would have hurt him a lot because in truth he hadn't even considered that Yoon would actually use the free pass. In the course of this he could have gotten drunk and confides in a stranger woman. She in turn would have seduced Daniel. Yoon would have found out about this and thus finally cast doubt on their marriage. And at this point you could have picked up where the reboot begins.

Like I said, it's still a very good game. But with the reboot you dropped a lot of things that were good before.

freewoom

May 26, 2022
A very fun game! From a female point of view, the relationship with her husband gradually breaks down. The husband allows her to have an affair (so it is actually a harem if it is replaced by a female point of view?) And there are a lot of lesbian plots. You can even choose one of the women to be futa. In addition to those who have an affair Men are all ugly. The game is different. In this game, both male and female models are pretty good-looking. Only one black man is the fat one. The most important thing is that the game camera picture is really good. The lighting and composition are all good. It's great and has dynamic scenes, and the BGM is different for different plots. It's not the BGM of those bad streets. It's really sentimental. I can give it about eight points. Now it's the end of Chapter 10, which is very worth experiencing.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
A very fun game! From a female point of view, the relationship with her husband gradually breaks down. The husband allows her to have an affair (so it is actually a harem if it is replaced by a female point of view?) And there are a lot of lesbian plots. You can even choose one of the women to be futa. In addition to those who have an affair Men are all ugly. The game is different. In this game, both male and female models are pretty good-looking. Only one black man is the fat one. The most important thing is that the game camera picture is really good. The lighting and composition are all good. It's great and has dynamic scenes, and the BGM is different for different plots. It's not the BGM of those bad streets. It's really sentimental. I can give it about eight points. Now it's the end of Chapter 10, which is very worth experiencing.
Sukkhon isn't futa, she's trans. Many of her mannerisms come from real-life Thai trans culture. Like "Icez".

Whereas futa are fictional.

Reactions: TundraLupus

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
In the previous version, there wasn't any real reason for the Free Pass. Daniel was just being pressured by his work colleagues.
No reason except that Daniel was actively cheating on her in the old version. Hell him being that easily pressured into it made him a better cuck. Current Daniel is actually too unlikeable and too villainous, it completely undermines any guilt Yoon probably should have about this.
Even beyond that every single other part of the previous story worked better. Yoon is just an instant turbo slut on the all content path here, there's practically no development or pacing and the game's been reduced to a massive and mostly mindless dick fest.

Don't get me wrong though, I don't think everything is worse or anything. New Yoon has a hell of an attitude that makes her really fun. I just honestly feel both the story writing and the lesbian focus has really gone downhill from the original.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Well, not really, since futa is short for futanari that is the Japanese word for hermaphroditism. As in real people that have genitalia of both sexes.
You know of real people that have both a working pussy and dick?

And if we're going to be technical, I believe hermaphrodites are these days considered intersex. Which is still different from Sukkhon. Who transitioned.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019

And if we're going to be technical, I believe hermaphrodites are these days considered intersex. Which is still different from Sukkhon. Who transitioned.
Not personally no, but there are some recorded cases of such. Also my comment was mostly about term futa and that it is something that exist, though extremely rare.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020

There are more than thirty different intersex variations in humans, and none have been found who produce both sperm and eggs.

It is the stuff of fantasy.

Last edited:

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
There are more than thirty different intersex variations in humans, and none have been found who produce both sperm and eggs.
In my community, I have two buddies. Who appear to have both organs yet do not in fact. Just a lengthy clitoris. One changes into a transman, while the other has always been a straight woman. Other than that, I've never actually seen futa. However, some of my transgender friends have no egg but rather a shaft. I still think it's not a futa. As far as I'm aware, some transwomen in this community typically don't like the name futa. Sometimes it can be a little offensive. But F95 combine the tag to make it more generic. LOL

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Is she beautiful?
Thinzar Wint Kyaw is her name. She is one of Myanmar's most adored millionaire models and actresses. She and I both knew each other. She has one of the best personalities I've ever met. Her attitude, influence, or anything else has nothing to do with her doing what she loves. What has become of her? She received a 6-year prison term for sharing sexually explicit images. Even her nipples are hidden. Nan Mwe San, who displayed her nipples and pussy, received a 7-year sentence in prison. Nan is the ethnic name of the Tai, Thai, and Shan people. the same individuals as Yoon's Inle-born mother. Welcome to Myanmar! You either move or you die.

I was developing a game with a lookalike model of her when she was arrested. But something made me pause.

Last edited:

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
I know for sure because I talk to people from the country every day, and they tell me there isn't enough electricity to power the whole day. But I am pretty sure it's Junta's trick. But over the past ten years, I believe, the cable losing issues have long since disappeared. I miss those times when children had to shout to the parents to tickle the cable to see if it was loosing or not.

3.60 star(s) 78 Votes