exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
In my community, I have two buddies. Who appear to have both organs yet do not in fact. Just a lengthy clitoris. One changes into a transman, while the other has always been a straight woman. Other than that, I've never actually seen futa. However, some of my transgender friends have no egg but rather a shaft. I still think it's not a futa. As far as I'm aware, some transwomen in this community typically don't like the name futa. Sometimes it can be a little offensive. But F95 combine the tag to make it more generic. LOL
I also doubt that futa actually exists in real life. Yes, there are people who have both sex characteristics, but usually one of them fully developed, one of them only partially, or even both not really. This is a rare genetic anomaly. One that often has to be corrected with a gender-equalizing operation, which is preceded by an examination to determine whether this person is more male or female, which also has an effect on this operation. Then, of course, there is the psychological component, as people are born with a fully developed gendered body, but personally feel they belong to the opposite sex. A complicated, often tragic story. I am happy that it is medically possible to help these people.

But the classic futa that we know from erotic games is really just an invention of these games.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
https://f95zone.to/threads/free-pass-v1-20-reboot-after-choices.77485/post-6656590

Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.20 Reboot + WT by JokerLeader + Gallery unlock by Koga3

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

PLEASE don't @ me or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Size 561 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Reactions: Migii

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
Looks like some Devs dont know how to mark they "product". If game have version 1.0 that means the Main story is finish and if game version is 1.2 that means game full main story + some additional new content.
So ... I am understand that This game have finished main story ? I ask because dev join on F95 in Mar 21, 2021. Most of games are milkdrinkers like making first chapter/episode of the game for 4-5 years or so... geez in 4 years I have finished my university!

Vertioning can mean anything. Granted what you talk about is what is usualy inferd. Like a rule of thumb. And like a rule of thumb it is not always folowed and with good reasons in general. For example in the widespread gaming world Path of exile is on vertion 3.20.2 despite Path of exile 2 not being out. Would you say their vertioning is wrong? You can safely assume that if a game is past 1.0 it past a major milestone or undergo significant change and asking questions about it welcom. Assuming something and telling a dev they are wrong for doing it a certain way is more frownd uppon.

Also consider that devlopement for a solo dev can be a long process with many hurdels along the way. many keep a lot of aspects of their lives secret for their own safety. So assuming some things about the developement process is at best hazaruous, even if game making is a dev's main occupation.

Reactions: Mommysbuttslut

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Vertioning can mean anything. Granted what you talk about is what is usualy inferd. Like a rule of thumb. And like a rule of thumb it is not always folowed and with good reasons in general. For example in the widespread gaming world Path of exile is on vertion 3.20.2 despite Path of exile 2 not being out. Would you say their vertioning is wrong? You can safely assume that if a game is past 1.0 it past a major milestone or undergo significant change and asking questions about it welcom. Assuming something and telling a dev they are wrong for doing it a certain way is more frownd uppon.

Also consider that devlopement for a solo dev can be a long process with many hurdels along the way. many keep a lot of aspects of their lives secret for their own safety. So assuming some things about the developement process is at best hazaruous, even if game making is a dev's main occupation.
Virtually every live service game that's ever been released is versioned above 1.0 at public release. It's just the terminally online weirdos on this site who like to gate keep common sense from the discourse.

Sep 22, 2018
you asked originally from every1.

anyways that issue has been discussed before so use search.
Right I asked this posting why there wasn't a link to the patch when it required one. Why would I go ask anybody else for it when it's supposed to be here? I did look at the recent comments and no one else mentioned it. I feel justified in responding the way I did.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Right I asked this posting why there wasn't a link to the patch when it required one. Why would I go ask anybody else for it when it's supposed to be here? I did look at the recent comments and no one else mentioned it. I feel justified in responding the way I did.
no any patches needed either unless it's patreon version. why joker's compressed asks it no idea.

this post https://f95zone.to/threads/free-pass-v1-20-reboot-after-choices.77485/post-10038983 has some patch.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Just an FYI, but I've switched over my major support from Sub to Patreon, since they pay After Choices better, which may effect whether or not I get the patched version. Since Sun doesn't care about incest, I don't need a relationship patch for the version I download.

So once a public version is available here, I may actually be able to provide support. I was the one to write the original incest patch after all.

Balbaar

Oct 14, 2017
Ok, I'm somewhat confused. I've played the original version of this game quite some time ago, and don't recall the writing to be all that bad. Yet I've just started playing the reboot and everything reads like a poorly translated hentai... Things like "Please accept my hug! It's my way of demonstrating my manner to you", and that's just one of many examples in just the first 10 minutes of playing.

Obviously bad writing isn't all that uncommon in these games, I've played more headache-inducing games than I'd like to count. The reason I'm confused is that I've seen a few of the developer's comments here, and they seem to be more than capable of writing in proper english, so what the hell is going on?

I don't know if it's going to get better later on, but if this is supposed to be the "refined" version of the game, I'm not that impressed. The renders look a lot better, yes, but the writing makes me think someone is trying to play some kind of weird prank on us. I would've understood if the developer's english was terrible, but looking at their comments that's clearly not the case..

Edit: It does actually seem to be getting better. There's still plenty of odd phrases here and there, but by now it's been a while since I've seen anything as bad as the example I mentioned above.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 78 Votes