|
macOS - |
Android -
--------------------------------
*** v1.20 Change Log***
  • 317 new renders
  • 13 animations
  • 1 complete episode
  • The letterbox filter will be optimized after season one.
Please do not distribute the game through pirate sites. This project needs funding to continue, and leaks significantly slow down the process. If you enjoy the game, please contribute to its development. It won't be long until this is made public.

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
is the final version, or it's going to be further updated?. Thnx
Nowhere near the final version. Season 1 I believe ends with Joseph's house party. Then After Choices might go back to Naughty 40, or Katheoy, or continue this.
doubt it, this hasn't had that many updates yet.

andrew is yoon's brother.
Andrew isn't blood-related to Yoon at all. We find out who Andrew's mother is this update.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yeah they are fine for most everyone, but there are the ones who still want the untouched release so to speak.
i know that. on other game uncompressed 25 gigs and compressed 5 gigs, no diff. on quality unless has really big screen and nose touches screen.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Why was it censored ?, after all, she is clearly banging her hands on the steering wheel, after all, she doesn't fuck with anyone

fdggfg.jpg

Reactions: Ass Fan

worldkaiser

Aug 14, 2019
Is that from the official compressed version or the non-official compressed version?
It looks like the official compressed version to me, which is i hate so fuckin much that there is no public uncompressed version of this game.... i just can't stand the black colors and shadows when the image is compressed. FUCK!

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
o_O
This is from this version of Free Pass [v1.20 Reboot] Compressed on page 362
Use the patch included if you already didn't.

It looks like the official compressed version to me, which is i hate so fuckin much that there is no public uncompressed version of this game.... i just can't stand the black colors and shadows when the image is compressed. FUCK!
I posted the uncompressed version here, it's over 5GB. It's pubic, it just doesn't get posted here.

3.60 star(s) 79 Votes