judgenot93

Feb 9, 2019
tiny bug in Episode 6 (i think)
got lesbian mode on and trans content off and still had an inner monologue in the garden where she's wondering if she should tell Zoe about Sukkhon, who she's never done anything with

IDontGetWomen

Sep 9, 2021
so where's the ipatch cause i'd rather it not say "no patch found" constantly in the game... doesn't even fill it with something else or let me change it to something.

Reactions: Jambalam

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Free Pass [v1.21] [After Choices]

NOTE: These are pre-patched, you do not need any patches.

UNCOMPRESSED (6GB full release)

Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

COMPRESSED HQ:

Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

COMPRESSED LQ:

Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - -
PIXELDRAIN
Love ya, big guy, if I had the right plumbing, I'd have your baby, lol.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 2026744
Free Pass [v1.21 Reboot] Walkthrough Mod

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - ANDROID by cebs

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev,
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
JokerLeader, my man!!!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

EveKeller

Jan 8, 2020
Quick question, is there a way to skip the naked party on the lesbian path? I'm not comfortable with all those dicks and semen everywhere :LOL:

noenemy11

Apr 19, 2022
The female domination category didn't work out very well. Is there any future plans for it? No matter how many times I played the game, I never saw a single femdom scene until this version.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
so, u still upload mac and android versions to go file, a propper file hoster. but the win version u still upload to crappy bullshit hosters that let us download with 90KB ... why ? what we are missing ? if uare to ST**** to upload the win version to a propper file hoster maybe ask for help here in the forum so that someone else could do your job. or do it yourself correctly
LOL

Reactions: SonsOfLiberty

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
so where's the ipatch cause i'd rather it not say "no patch found" constantly in the game... doesn't even fill it with something else or let me change it to something.
That is what happened when some of the patrons posted the game before I had a chance to do so. It was never beneficial. I'm done trying to convince you to wait until I make it public. As usual, I am disappointed.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
so, u still upload mac and android versions to go file, a propper file hoster. but the win version u still upload to crappy bullshit hosters that let us download with 90KB ... why ? what we are missing ? if uare to ST**** to upload the win version to a propper file hoster maybe ask for help here in the forum so that someone else could do your job. or do it yourself correctly
You do realize this game "leaked" right? The Mac/Android are OLD versions, the Win is the newest version, and no MEGA and Pixeldrain download at full speed, Mixdrop so/so.

And uploader sent it to those hosts, they did it freely with their spare time.

Just because a dev is attached to the first post does not mean they uploaded the game here, most of the time it's a leaked copy.

3.60 star(s) 79 Votes