atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
I think I took a wrong path because at one point she started giving her pussy to everyone. Ok the revenge cuckolding fuck, but the triple penetration with three BBC, uhmm... A bit much, but that's just only my opinion.

• Haha
Reactions: L0b0ts

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I think I took a wrong path because at one point she started giving her pussy to everyone. Ok the revenge cuckolding fuck, but the triple penetration with three BBC, uhmm... A bit much, but that's just only my opinion.
I mean I'm pretty sure you have to already be on a pretty degenerate path to get that scene, think it only plays if you're on the homeless dude's path.
Overall I do agree with you though. It feels like the pacing has gone straight to infinity here. The party at the last version Yoon was so shy she ended up hiding in a closet. Here she's getting gangbanged and lining a cock right up to her daughter's virgin pussy for her first time. I'd be lying if I said I thought the new Yoon was an improvement

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
I don't think the Dev realized that I am mainly going the lesbian path here, as the bonus that was added was to give some guy a BJ. So, picking to avoid the guy, and said, welcome back, now you can continue. :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

judgenot93

Feb 9, 2019
so, u still upload mac and android versions to go file, a propper file hoster. but the win version u still upload to crappy bullshit hosters that let us download with 90KB ... why ? what we are missing ? if uare to ST**** to upload the win version to a propper file hoster maybe ask for help here in the forum so that someone else could do your job. or do it yourself correctly
just use JDownloader?

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
hi can anyone tell me how far from day 3 does the "free pass" thing actually happen? I'm thinking of playing it again but I really don't want to have to cheat on the main character's partner to get content or avoid all content until about halfway throw the game the characters finally discuss things and it isn't cheating anymore. (looking at midlife crisis)

Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
Very intriguing game with nice animations and female models. But I really hate that there are no sounds during scenes. There are sounds saying that scene added to the gallery. Why? You better add sex sounds and moans :)

Nanjiro 1989

Oct 28, 2021
As my message didnt get any answers... I would like to know if the android link will be updated officially soon please. Have a good day everyone

3.60 star(s) 78 Votes